Bless me minimins for I have synned...

big bear

A bear on a mission!
really, really badly.

My 2 wee ones are sick, I'm exhausted & have just messed the whole day up...

I've eaten 2 mini triple choc muffins, mini kit-kat, snow bits, scampi (5 pieces) chips (about 10) curry supernoodles & half a pack of kettle crisps.

What the hell is wrong with me, I've had a good loss so far this month & now I've gone & f*cked it up, I'm so bloody stupid..

big bear said:
really, really badly.

My 2 wee ones are sick, I'm exhausted & have just messed the whole day up...

I've eaten 2 mini triple choc muffins, mini kit-kat, snow bits, scampi (5 pieces) chips (about 10) curry supernoodles & half a pack of kettle crisps.

What the hell is wrong with me, I've had a good loss so far this month & now I've gone & f*cked it up, I'm so bloody stupid..

Draw a line and get back on plan, we all mess up at times just put it behind you and get ya butt back on track, at least that what I tell myself to do

I'm the same. Have done brilliantly this month but last night I ate a pizza and half a tube of pringles and im disgusted with myself for it. Not an excuse but we are moving house and im just so tired and stressed, constantly fighting with OH, 3yr very clingy and wetting himself a million times per day (well, it feels that way to me).

It happened and you cant change it. Work out syns and adjust your weekly total accordingly, depending on where you are in your week. If you dont have the syns to cover it then just put it behind you and get straight back on plan.

We all do silly things when we are exhausted(((hug)))

Don't be so hard on yourself! Life gets in the way sometimes! You won't have done much damage, so draw a line and you'll be fine. It's not a hanging offence :p

"one bad day does not a synner make.."

as suggested, work it out ( or don't bother ) and then minimise the syns for the rest of the week.. if you had plans for a few drinks and a chocolate bar tonight, cancel them... :)

it's all dammage limitation now so minimum syns ( only those you need for food such as gravy and so on ), and 100% the rest of the week..

You have had a good loss this month so far. That wont suddenly change because of this one lapse. You didnt just put all the weight you lost back on in one sitting. Much as our imaginations would like us to believe that we would. Tomorrow morning you are NOT going to wake up back at your starting weight.

BB, it happens. It happens to all of us, now and again. Then we feel guilty because it happens. Then we feel like we failed. So we give up.

OR

It happens. We work out how much damage we did, and compensate accordingly with a few days of less syns. We regain control and continue to move forward without beating ourselves up for it perpetually. And we succeed.

Thanks guys, I've no plans for the rest of the weekend & WI Monday. I'm going to try be as good as I can, for reason I just want to scoff all the wrong things XX

great advice given so far!! one little blip does not undo all your work and put you back to the start!!
dont dwell on it....dont make it worse by going oh well i may as well have xyz seeing as ive blown it already.....just jump straight back on plan.
you may be suprised with results at wi too as it doesnt seem that bad to me.

Back