Bleugh...

Trueleame said:
Peachy ...nnnnoooooooooooooo don't do it ~lol~ :) see we care about you honey x x x

Hahaha that really made me giggle Hun! I'm getting the impression they are slightly repulsive haha!
Think I'll steer clear xx

Kolacube said:
They're made of sawdust and colouring,

in fact forget the colouring,

just sawdust.

How they can claim these are for human consumption I don't know.

As you can guess, I also made the mistake of trying one, two bites was enough lol :8855:

Haha thanks Hun.... I'll pass on the flapjacks then..... I've never cared for sawdust :) xx

How sad am I. When I first started the diet I tried a coconut flapjack and thought it was the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten and promised myself I would never eat them again. HOWEVER ... last week I went on a school trip so no opportunity to make the shake so I took a peanut flapjack and actually enjoyed it. Have I been on the diet too long!!!!

I'm the same. Tried a few one week and got a really strange after-taste. Tried a few more and thought they were okay. Now I'm on 24 peanut and 4 coconut a week - and apparently am the only flapjack-scoffer at my pharmacist. I'm actually loving them; eating a solid food-item makes my tummy wanna throw a partayyyyy!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! No way Lipotrimboy. I take my hat off to you. They are seriously gross. Even the thought of one makes me stomach feel sicky :-( Xxx

Each to their own.

Indeed! I like vanilla and I know from another post that you don't haha! Xx

Is it bad I really want to try one just out of curiosity? Lol x

you will definitely regret it, i tried one ,didn't get past the first nibble, it is on a par with liver and Marmite for utter crap-ness. And i was mad at myself as it counted as one of my meals. I still shudder at the though of them lol

I tried 1 the first time I did this diet which was about 3yrs ago and I can still remember how awful they are ~lol~ x x x

Back