Blew my trumpet too soon

Hey hun...

Just thought I'd read the rest of the replies on your post only to discover the HUGE message I left yesterday obviously didn't upload! GRRRR!!! Bladdy laptop is a nightmare!!

Glad you're feeling a lot better today... you're such a fantastic and strong person.

The basic gist of what I put in my message yesterday was that I know how you're feeling...that sense of life passing you by and being a bit stuck in a rut. After I left uni I found myself in a call centre thinking 'what the hell has happened to my life'. This went on until I realised I LOVED my subject (English) and I really wanted to teach. Soooo I ditched the call centre, did my PGCE and haven't looked back.

By doing LT you are proving to yourself and everyone around you jsut how strong, determined, driven and focused you can be. Some areas of our lives we can't change but some we can. Be proud of the steps you are taking to make yourself happy with the diet...and just think about the strength that takes. You can transfer that into finding a career you love hun.

You're a funny, intelligent, honest woman and you've got a fantastic future ahead of you. I promise!! And I don't DO lying!!

Big hugs

xx

tanya chin up girl. I ALWAYS read your posts because trust me you girl are going places.
Yes we have to acknowledge that the current climate not brilliant, but if we continue to correspond in ten years time I AM sure that you will have reached your goal career wise. Keep looking you may have to look at adjusting but you will get there. I FOUND myself at 34 a single parent with no qualifications, waited until my daughter was old enough took gcse's a levels and a degree and now have a very good job. IT strikes me that you have the same drive so there is no doubt in my mind that you will reach your goal if you need any advice when filling out CV'S pm me I WILL be only to happy help as I INTERVIEW people regularly as part of my job. Good Luck honey xxx

How many times have people said the word 'climate'? LMAO
Climate = Australian Play-Doh

Back