Blimey, is this real??

Lindam

Silver Member
I have just managed to put on a pair of my 19 year old daughter's skinny jeans - now she is about a size 8 and these have been falling off her for a while so I suggested i try them. They were a slight squeeze to get on seeing as they are a skinny fit all the way up the leg but I got them on and if I was younger would definately wear them out and about!:happy036:

Woohoo!!!!

actually them fitting and looking great in them are two very different things! I am more of a bootleg girl myself - as i have a fairly large (ok huge) bust i look far to top heavy in the skinny version!

wow nice 1, well done.
Am still in between 12 & 10 jeans, am 5Ft 5", you must weigh close to 9 stone??
Sorry just being nosey, would love to fit comfortably into size 10s - whatever that is..

xxx

well done hun xxxx
i just want to be able to go into any clothes shop and just pick summat up and it not like a tent!

i have never liked going in evans, in my eyes evans is for "big" people and in my mind i ain't overweight just the body won't listen!!!

WI in 2 hours!

wow nice 1, well done.
Am still in between 12 & 10 jeans, am 5Ft 5", you must weigh close to 9 stone??
Sorry just being nosey, would love to fit comfortably into size 10s - whatever that is..

xxx

actually 10.12 at present and 5 foot 4 inches. I's the exercise that has made my shape change - would love to see smaller numbers on the scales though!

well done hun xxxx
i just want to be able to go into any clothes shop and just pick summat up and it not like a tent!

i have never liked going in evans, in my eyes evans is for "big" people and in my mind i ain't overweight just the body won't listen!!!

WI in 2 hours!

It will happen Nannydi - stick at it!

wow, how long have you been exercising - is it mainly running??
Nxx

Been exercising for about a year or so - mostly running but also cycling. i use a powerplate twice a week and have done quite a bit of weights in the past (must get back to them!). The inch difference is very noticeable more so than the scales - I started SW with 41.5 inch chest, 33.5 inch waist and 39.5 inch hips (did not measure thighs at this stage) - todays measurements are 37 inch chest, 28 inch waist and 36 inch hips (since Jan i have lost around 2 inches from thighs). It really is worth measuring if you are doing exercise.

wow well done.
Am aiming to return to gym tomorrow for 30mins pump + 30mins spin (have not been gym for 5 weeks), so thought this might be a good combination.
Thought you were on hols in Devon????????

leave on Saturday for Devon - two weeks of cycling up and down the Tarka Trail! Hoping my gym will start a spinning class for early morning gym goers like me - at present they only do them in the evening and i like to get my exercise over and done with before work. Are you wanting to go further/faster with your running?

Probably like to aim for 30 ins 5K (at moment doing about 34mins), but have not run for 5 weeks and even then was really only doing 1/2 per week and gym sessions.
Just really need to get back into routine.
Have a lovely holiday.
Nxx

will do - are you doign 'interval' training to get your timing faster? I think that is what has helped me get to under 30 mins.

No, I must start that, do you mainly do this at gym/treadmill.
Is it somehting like 2mins at regular pace, then 1 min v fast and repeat??

Sorry for being a pain..
Missed my classes at gym, so hoping ot get out for run tomorrow to start the bank holiday with some exercise..

nxx

Back