Blimp to Bomshell to Blimp Again: RawrGirl's 2ND Weight Loss Diary

I didn't wait up until very late either, about half 11 I think (tough that's quite early for me!!) - woops! And I didn't exercise so you've got one up on me ;)

I am thinking of having a long night up doing some dissertation writing, really need to knuckle down and do some work!!

Where abouts are you? No sign of snow down here (South) or in uni town (South Wales)

Measurement Day:

Waist: 32
Hips: 40.75
Navel: 39.5
Thigh 24.5

Fortunately, RawrGirl is o track to meet mini-goal #1. Only workout day was Monday since she's been feeling under the weather all week. Hopefully a weekend of rest and relaxation will make her all better, and she can go at it hard next week.

Have a great weekend, girls! xx

Well done, that's brilliant. Hope you feel better soon.

RawrGirl does feel better, thanks you two!

It was a long day, but eating was good and got a weight workout in, tho didn't get a chance to do yoga.

Oh, RawrGirl was 100% good with food over the weeknd. :D That is good, and a relief, since weekends are the hardest. But everything she ate was low carb and she didn't eat enough to knock out of ketosis. :D :D :D

Measurement Day:

Waist: 31.5 (.5 loss)
Hips: 40.5 (.25 loss)
Navel: 39.5 (STS)
Thigh 24.5 (STS)

RawrGirl would be happier if she was back at her pre-Christmas weight, but at least she lost. Yay.

Was very tempted to have a drink last night, but she resisted. Worked out all week (weights) but never got around to stretching/yoga. Really had to force herself to do the weights too. But of course, she is glad she did.

Eating on track shouldn't be too much of a problem this weekend. For the most part, RawrGirl still feels pretty motivated. It will be nice when she can fit back into her largest pair of jeans, tho.

Measurement Day:

Waist: 31.5 (.5 loss)
Hips: 40.5 (.25 loss)
Navel: 39.5 (STS)
Thigh 24.5 (STS)

RawrGirl would be happier if she was back at her pre-Christmas weight, but at least she lost. Yay.

Was very tempted to have a drink last night,
but she resisted. Worked out all week (weights) but never got around to stretching/yoga. Really had to force herself to do the weights too. But of course, she is glad she did.

Eating on track shouldn't be too much of a problem this weekend. For the most part, RawrGirl still feels pretty motivated. It will be nice when she can fit back into her largest pair of jeans, tho.

I allow myself a small 'libation' or, as my husband calls it: 'a tincture of giggleness' every Friday evening. I have one double whiskey and coke Zero. It keeps me human and it's nice to have something to look forward to.

Well done on not drinking :p I am doing dry January although I don't really like alcohol so not much of a challenge really!

Back