MelonCollie's weight loss diary. Photos of loss along the way! :)

My target is also 3st by June...going on hols in July...started sw from home last week and lose 3lbs..hurray...fingers crossed....I am good during weekdays.
Weekends are really bad...I need to keep focusing n do it

My target is also 3st by June...going on hols in July...started sw from home last week and lose 3lbs..hurray...fingers crossed....I am good during weekdays.
Weekends are really bad...I need to keep focusing n do it

You can do it! :D
Well done on your 3lb loss :D

Woohoo! Woman of the year nationals? you go for it!
If you win , you get a make-over and everything and be in the magazine, how cool would that be? :D:winner:

Ohhh that sounds like fun! I have no idea what to write still, lol :/

Wow, cant believe I haven't come across this sooner! 11stone is amazing! Well done you!! Also re woman of the year nationals, you should def go for it! If you ever want anyone to look over your application and give an outside view I'd be more than happy to. I hate writing things about me but you def should - you are doing so fantastically! Target isn't too far away now lovely xxx

So, car has broken down today and I'm stuck waiting for the bit to be delivered! Just sent my consultant a text saying I may not be able to attend as it could be delivered as late as 9pm!

* week is still here and I was fairly naughty (sweet tooth like mad) last week so I'm sure either way it would be a gain.
May do SP pretty much every meal from now haha!
(Apart from my quiches I just put in the oven. Hmmm.)

So, car has broken down today and I'm stuck waiting for the bit to be delivered! Just sent my consultant a text saying I may not be able to attend as it could be delivered as late as 9pm!

* week is still here and I was fairly naughty (sweet tooth like mad) last week so I'm sure either way it would be a gain.
May do SP pretty much every meal from now haha!
(Apart from my quiches I just put in the oven. Hmmm.)

Oh noo! Fingers crossed it gets delivered before group - what a pain!

* week is such a pain too, not only does it cause unnecessary bloating and weight gain but it makes us want to eat all the things we shouldn't!

Have you done a full SP week before? Can't say I ever have - not my idea of a nice week!!

Oh noo! Fingers crossed it gets delivered before group - what a pain!

* week is such a pain too, not only does it cause unnecessary bloating and weight gain but it makes us want to eat all the things we shouldn't!

Have you done a full SP week before? Can't say I ever have - not my idea of a nice week!!

I have, but I gained on it. I'm thinking one SP meal a day or so? I know it will still only be one B choice, but that's how I seem to lose best. :)
I also need to get back to adding more speedy things to my foods. I'm getting too relaxed with just eating free, lol!

I have, but I gained on it. I'm thinking one SP meal a day or so? I know it will still only be one B choice, but that's how I seem to lose best. :)
I also need to get back to adding more speedy things to my foods. I'm getting too relaxed with just eating free, lol!
oh yeah i tend to try and cut it down to one meal with carbs in the week and one SP (usually my lunch) - doesn't always work as I do crave potatoes a lot of the time!!

Im completely the same with speed - I have been making sure I add loads more into my meals. The best way I find i do that is when I try a new recipe as they always add loads of speed into the recipes online.

oh yeah i tend to try and cut it down to one meal with carbs in the week and one SP (usually my lunch) - doesn't always work as I do crave potatoes a lot of the time!!

Im completely the same with speed - I have been making sure I add loads more into my meals. The best way I find i do that is when I try a new recipe as they always add loads of speed into the recipes online.

Potatoes are amazing! I've been eating them like mad lately haha.

And good idea with trying new recipes. :) I may try that this week.. Hopefully cooking chinese tomorrow so I will make sure to do lots of veggy things as well :D
(Chinese may be thursday though depending on OH's sister as she will be visiting us.)

I've done a few SP weeks with great losses anywhere between 4lbs to 9lbs. I average around 2.5lbs if im 100% on plan on EE but if I even have one meal out etc I tend to get .5 or one. Which is annoying. But I actually really love doing SP weeks. I find the last day or two a struggle when I want something like potatos or pasta. But still have so many lovely meals sp, like I make cottage pie with turnip mash, carrot or courgette spaghetti with bolognase. Chicken curry or chilli with caulirice. Omlettrs loaded with speed. Even traditional frinners in our house like the Sunday roast just no potato or bacon and cabbagr

Hiya :)

Sorry for not updating lately, must be honest and say I went off plan last week after not weighing tuesday last week.
However this tuesday I came in with a 2lb loss so the few SP meals I had seem to have helped, lol!

Hope you're all well :)

Back