BLIPPERS

sliemox

to everyone who has not made it through today , just remember that tomorrow is another day and a new start , another chance to put everything right, so lets pick ourselves up and start afresh. The key is to drink lots of water, tea, coffee, buillon(sp) to close that hunger gap in between meals. The end is not far away, its just out of reach at the moment, so lets lean forward and we will be able to reach it and forever be happy.

WE CAN DO IT! WE CAN BEAT THE FOOD DEMONS!!!!! TOGETHER LETS FIGHT , CAN WE DO IT , YES WE CAN!!!
chant, chant, chat !!!!!WE CAN DO IT!!!!!100%, 100%,100%

Well said sliemox, we can do it.Today is new day.....Bring it on baby

Yep after being so good all week I succumbed yesterday. Now out of ketosis Grrr. But back to it today. Having said that the slip up was absolutely yummers!

its a new start today Wattswife u can get thru it, woke up on the i want food side today, but at the moment have only managed to drink !.7ltrs of water and some tea,coffee have not succumbed yet, so i know i can do it just visualising my pasta carbonara pack now. We can do it!

Needed this thread Sliemox ive had a hard day on the diet today, seriously light headed and thats with drinking 2.5-3 litres so ended up having a biscuit. sooooooo yes, its move on and carry on!!!

soooooo CAN WE DO IT?? YES WE CAN!!!

My mil is ill so had to cook for her. Gave in to some roast chicken "sigh".. Tomorrow I start again. So annoyed with myself

Well done!! Carry on

well done everyone WE CAN DO IT lets all carry on.

Hit -20lb mark yesterday & slipped up a little as had tea with milk round someone's house (after declining all the lovely Christmas biscuits they got out for me I felt so rude, had to accept tea!). Also had a 'planned' slip up with some cucumber & low carb dip for a movie night in.

But yes, need to re-group now, had my day 'off' an it's time to focus on the next 10lbs...

Good thread, sliemox!!!

Hit -20lb mark yesterday & slipped up a little as had tea with milk round someone's house (after declining all the lovely Christmas biscuits they got out for me I felt so rude, had to accept tea!). Also had a 'planned' slip up with some cucumber & low carb dip for a movie night in.

But yes, need to re-group now, had my day 'off' an it's time to focus on the next 10lbs...

Good thread, sliemox!!!

dont beat yoself about it lilah at least it wasnt the biccies, still souns healthy as well, u hve done so well carry on...

Cheers sliemox! No beating up, just on with another week. Tomato & Basil soup... with a TONNE of Tabasco ;)

well done and good luck

Back