1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Bloated feeling?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rm247, 8 March 2014 Social URL.

1. rm247

rm247 Well-Known Member

A lot of people on here post about how since joining SW, they have gotten rid of their bloated feeling, they had previously suffered from.

I have the opposite problem, since I've started eating SW style I have felt bloated. I have been losing weight, so it's not that.

I was wondering if anyone else suffers from bloatedness and what you do to help combat it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Well-Known Member

Totally normal and to be expected at the start of this diet. You will have enough wind to fly a kite :D. But trust me this will resolve itself, but in the meantime, you could try mint, ginger, or fennel tea, any of these will help you.

4. slimminglizard

slimminglizard Well-Known Member

YEs even after 4 weeks I am still struck down by bloating. Its the increase in veg, pulses and fruit! Hoping it will work itself out! I start the day feeling trim and then by 5pm I am looking 6 months pregnant. :)

5. MissSmileyBrunette

MissSmileyBrunette Well-Known Member

Hehe. Glad it isnt just me then! ;-)