Bloated on SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by christy75x, 25 November 2008 Social URL.

1. christy75x

christy75x Member

This is day 3 of SS+ and Day 10 of CD. I am so bloated today - my stomach is poking back out again!

Has this happened to others on SS+?

I haven't managed all my water today for the first time on 10 days - too busy. Could this be the case? Will try to get another litre in before midnight!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. badger1980

badger1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st0lb(40.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Do you need the toilet(number 2)?, sorry to be crude but could be a cause.
    Water is essential and will keep things flowing so make sure you get it down. :)

4. christy75x

christy75x Member

No number 2 today :sigh:

Better luck tomorrow!

5. GoOliveGo

GoOliveGo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi, i'm the same with SS+... my tum seems to expand and feel bloated...I put it down to suddenly having bulk (food) going through my system and also creating trapped wind. When i'm SSing I don't have any wind and my tum feels much better. I gotta say I feel loads better on SS but I'm approaching an op soon and have to re-introduce food... as badger1980 says, the more water the better I guess.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.