Bloated...

xsararose

well first day today :D had 2 shakes so far and after each one ive felt quite bloated is that normal? also had this strange sort of bubbling in my stomach its not painfull or anything though xx

I find the shakes very filling and often feel bloated after having one. You could halve them and spread them out over the day if you wanted to. You'll have all kinds of strange noises going on, but it's nothing to worry about. :)

Yes I agree, when I started my tummy sounds could be heard across the room! Your body is in for a bit of a shock to start with, all the extra vitamins and minerals etc so bear with it. It does pass! Good luck for the rest of your day.

thankyou x

well first day today :D had 2 shakes so far and after each one ive felt quite bloated is that normal? also had this strange sort of bubbling in my stomach its not painfull or anything though xx

YES very normal; its a huge readjustment, vitamins and minerals in abundance. It will pass, as always drink more water.
GSQ

Hi,

I am on day 15 and have been bloated for a few days now. Its TOTM and its suddenly come on. Any reason for this? x

Back