Bloated :(

highheels24

Does anyone have any good tips for beating the bloat? I drink between 2 and 3 litres of water a day and follow extra easy to the letter. I've been really strict with my syns this week but it seems the less I have eaten the more bloated I feel! It's weigh in tonight and was hoping for a really good loss after how good i've been this week but actually feel like I've gained :(

You might be suprised :) R U coming upto that bloating time of the month?

I was bloated for a while a few weeks back, fennel tea and mint tea helped ease mine.

Does anyone have any good tips for beating the bloat? I drink between 2 and 3 litres of water a day and follow extra easy to the letter. I've been really strict with my syns this week but it seems the less I have eaten the more bloated I feel! It's weigh in tonight and was hoping for a really good loss after how good i've been this week but actually feel like I've gained :(

Why are you being strict with your syns? x

I was hoping it would settle but over two months in still annoying me!! Glugging plenty!

Personally I would not cut back on the syns (if this is what you mean by being strict) I would cut back on the water. 3 litres per day seems an awful lot.

I would trial this for one week and see how you get on. You must be on the loo most of the day! LOL :sign0131:

Good luck :)

Ha yes I do wee a lot! I find I need that much water as I do a lot of exercise so need to stay hydrated. It also stops me getting headaches.
I lost a pound so better than nothing but felt like I deserved more this week.
I've had 54 syns so not deprived myself massively but gonna stick to 10 a day this week and see if it helps. Also trying the scan bran challenge!!

Lemon juice and water always help me de-bloat :)

I bloated aswell when I was on a strict diet - I found that eating fibre helped - have a bowl of porridge with banana and honey :)

Oh god that made me look 9 months gone. . And usually its more like 4 months with all the fibre! !

Ha!

Oh god that made me look 9 months gone. . And usually its more like 4 months with all the fibre! !

Ha!

Oh no would you not recommend it then? My consultant says its fantastic.for getting things moving as long as you drink plenty of water with it. I must admit I am sceptical about it xx

Its something me and my sister read in a book im sure it was called the lazy goddess ill have to check but you stand up then bend over with your fingers touching the floor so you make a triangle shape and it should help with the relief of bloatyness if you get me lol (parp) x

Or try windeez tablets?

Back