bloated

yorkshirejo

started sw last friday and today all day i have had a very bloated tender stomach infact i look pregnant,i have mainly done red day but yesterday i diid ee and today done green my weigh in is friday and i feel like i have put weight on although stuck to it 100% and have only used 3 days of sins
i will e very disheartened come friday if i have gained
anyody else like this and is there anything i can do for tomoz to get loating down thanks

I feel totally the same, I have been 100% this week and feel really really bloated, I have upped my water intake and nothing has helped! I have been to the gym twice so I'm hoping my good work will pay off!

maybe if you have done a few days on the bounce of red then done green maybe it was to much carbs after eating the red stuff, i was told that pasta and rice puffs up inside you thats why ou are ment to stay full after eating it. i maybe totally wrong

karen

I did solely red for the first 13 weeks and had exactly the same problem. I figured how to solve it though. Have a bowl of Bran Flakes as your healthy extra in the morning and it gets your digestive system moving.

Alternatively, Holland & Barrett sell a herbal tea called "Slimatee". I swear by it! It's basically a herbal digestive aid and if I am ever really bloated I would rink one of these to help things along.

Hope that helps :D

K xx

And if neither of those ideas takes your fancy (I'm only just getting used to bran flakes...), you can always eat Activia yogurts - some of them are syn free and they're a very tasty way to get your bloated feeling sorted!

thanks going to try the bran flakes

I have found the fat free Activia yogurts brilliant to help with this too.

Back