Blobs of fat stuff that weigh 2lb

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Our consultant has a synthetic, rubbery blob thing that weighs 2lb that she lets us pass around for motivation :rolleyes:
We also have a 1 stone coat - a mac with weights sewn in - that we can put on and see how heavy carrying an extra stone feels. :p
What little tricks does your consultant have?

she has the 2lb of fat its horrible lol

we done a candle thing one night where we all sat in the room and she turned the lights out and told us to think as hard as we could and channel our energy into the candle being blown out without anyone actually going and blowing it out and we did this for about 2 mins and when we had to open our eyes it was still lit

she said the purpose to this excercise was to prove that no matter how much you stand on those scales wishing you were lighter your not going to be unless you physically do something about it lol

was good craic lol

she has the 2lb of fat its horrible lol

we done a candle thing one night where we all sat in the room and she turned the lights out and told us to think as hard as we could and channel our energy into the candle being blown out without anyone actually going and blowing it out and we did this for about 2 mins and when we had to open our eyes it was still lit

she said the purpose to this excercise was to prove that no matter how much you stand on those scales wishing you were lighter your not going to be unless you physically do something about it lol

was good craic lol

My consultant did the same thing?? whcih group do u go to??

Yeah ours did too!!! lol

We have the fat too, it's gross! The mac sounds like a good idea, that way you can feel it all over you body. Last night our C brought in 2 of those huge bottles of squash, I think she said they weighed a stone between them but have forgotten. Anyway, it was quite a weight to pick up and a good reminder of how well we're doing.

I've been to a couple of different groups, and they both had the joke fat.

Quite effective - I think maybe it's a standard SW prop ;)

We also have a standing joke of a tin of sausages in lard - dunno who makes it - they are 67 syns!!!!!

Last edited:
:8855:nice one scanbran

Wow, that sounds really interesting, I'd love to try on the coat! Our consultant doesn't have or do anything like that. I think I'm definitely attending the wrong group!! :(

You could do it yourself Emily - get tins etc and put them in the pockets and maybe hood x

Ha ha I love the comedy 2lb blob!! I always pick it up and give it a squeeze before I get weighed, its like my ritual now!!

Me too Mancbird - even though its repulsive i just have to squeeze it!

Thats a good idea Jen. Might get one of my husbands coats and give it a go! :D

I like the coat idea. We only have the 2lb of fat. I just returned to a class this week & was disappointed to see that the leader hadn't bothered to unpack all her books, bars etc but said they're in here somewhere if anyone is looking for anything !! Previous class I went to had a whole table set up with articles, books, bars etc etc. Anyway I'm not there to spend more money but to lose weight so maybe I should be grateful ha ha x

I think our cat weighs 5 kg so he's pretty close :8855:
Cant sew him into a coat though - - - Or can I ...... 'evil laugh ' ;)

Not really the same, but I was carrying my daughter on my shoulders on the way to the polling station last week, and my wife pointed out that I had lost almost as much as she weighs (3st).

I really couldn't imagine walking much farther than a few hundred yards carrying the wee one without being extremely tired and a bit sore, and yet I was doing it every day before.

It's stuff like that which makes me really appreciate the difference.

we have the fat blob too.....!!! thats all really - i love to pick up packs of sausages, cos each one is a lb....imagine putting 33 packs in a basket, thats how much weight i have lost and was carrying round....my poor bones!

x

Mine has the blob of fat too. After christmas she handed everybody in group a leaf, it took ages lol then she just said turn it over "now you have turned over a new leaf" pmsl i thought it was a bit of a waste of time!!

I always say when people moan at only losing 0.5lb, take yourself to supermarket and look at the blocks of butter as that is 0.5ln PURE FAT, and that is what you have lost!!.

Also my son weighs 4 stone, and I struggle to pick him up, and I have 8 stone to lose, so that is 2 of him....argh!!!

Michelle
xx

Back