Fat Assassinations Diary & Daily Ramblings

Survive last night ended up having some grilled chicken an salad.

Today has Been good

Shake and scrambled egg for breakie with a few mushrooms

I had a little pack of love hearts - whoops! There was only like 5 in the pack

Dinner courtesy of my brother and sister I law was peas carrots and spag Bol- minus the pasta!
Desert was natural yoghurt low fat no sugar etc with strawberries and blueberries - yum

Very full up and very happy I've swerved the carbs for another day.

Back at work tomorrow so it will be shake for breakie - shake for lunch, maybe a banana before the gym and then either shake for dinner or a high protein no carbs dinner.

Official weigh in tomorrow but sneaky peak at the scales this morning show me at 13st. So from 13.10 to 13 so far 10lb loss. Would love to get another 2lb off by the morning haha

Survive last night ended up having some grilled chicken an salad.

Today has Been good

Shake and scrambled egg for breakie with a few mushrooms

I had a little pack of love hearts - whoops! There was only like 5 in the pack

Dinner courtesy of my brother and sister I law was peas carrots and spag Bol- minus the pasta!
Desert was natural yoghurt low fat no sugar etc with strawberries and blueberries - yum

Very full up and very happy I've swerved the carbs for another day.

Back at work tomorrow so it will be shake for breakie - shake for lunch, maybe a banana before the gym and then either shake for dinner or a high protein no carbs dinner.

Official weigh in tomorrow but sneaky peak at the scales this morning show me at 13st. So from 13.10 to 13 so far 10lb loss. Would love to get another 2lb off by the morning haha

Looking good and sounds like you're very motivated! Let me know how weigh in goes :)xxxx

Weighed in at 13stone dead !

I'm very happy that's 10lbs off and I haven't been eating more then having the shakes.

Back at work today, going well so far had my shake at 7.30 this morning, just had a banana as I will be hitting the gym just after 10.30
I plan to then have a shake for lunch - say 12/1 o'clock then I have a satsuma and some carrots in case I just need something to nibble during the afternoon stint lol

Feeling really motivated and it's only 7 days till I go away, this time next week will be heading to Gatwick for our plane out to sunny turkey! Can't wait!

I plan to take shakes there with me too and just stick to meats and salads - I mean it's turkey after all so it should be simples!

I'm well on my way! If I could lose another 20lbs in 9 weeks I would be a very happy lady!
Ramble over lol

So mixed my shake with water this afternoon as had no milk in work an couldn't be bothered To go get some - won't e doing that again! It was awful and the milk is defo part of the trick to fill you up PLUS make it taste nice.

Anyway, munch of some carrot batons too.
2litres of water down already oh and had a sneaky sugar free re bull

Went to the gym - 261 calories burnt

Tonight's dinner is shepards pie with swede topping! Can't wait!

What's funny is - having shakes at work is an absolute breeze..... It's when I get home my real test starts but 7 days in I am feeling great so just need to keep it going, get new and healthy habits set in.

This morning had me shake
Had a Banana
Been to the gym - 283 calories down

Currently supping on water an a diet Pepsi cherry!

Will have my shake at about 1 o'clock.

Really boring diary this is turning into be! Haha

I am a little worries I'm going to stop losing weight because I'm exercising and not eating that much but I can't not exercise as it makes me feel good ad keeps my mind clear.

Anyone found they don't lose with exercise whilst on shakes?

Think I need to research or keep an eye on this

Had chicken and salad for dinner last night and naughty naughty but some burger sauce!

I was stupid too and weighed my self again this morning -much to my disappointment I still am sitting at 13 stone dead.
I know I'm ovulating this week which is typically the week I hold water and not on the actual week of my period and so I am praying that's partly why I haven't budged for 2 days. Saying that I shouldn't weigh daily however I have to so I can get to understand what causes me to STS etc.

Hoping the exercise I am doing isn't hindering the scales because whilst yes I want to tone areas I don't want to bulk up or add muscle and not get rid of some of the fat first

Anyway - sticking too it but just a bit pee'd off today

Had a sugar free red bull for breakfast, lunch has been carrots an humous an a pepperami - all within my carbs allowance.

Will likely have some chicken later and a shake for dinner!

Still well under 1200 calories

Burnt 200 odd calories at the gym again and some weights- hurting from yesterday's session which is good.

Here's to hoping I can lose something this week !

Had chicken and salad for dinner last night and naughty naughty but some burger sauce!

I was stupid too and weighed my self again this morning -much to my disappointment I still am sitting at 13 stone dead.
I know I'm ovulating this week which is typically the week I hold water and not on the actual week of my period and so I am praying that's partly why I haven't budged for 2 days. Saying that I shouldn't weigh daily however I have to so I can get to understand what causes me to STS etc.

Hoping the exercise I am doing isn't hindering the scales because whilst yes I want to tone areas I don't want to bulk up or add muscle and not get rid of some of the fat first

Anyway - sticking too it but just a bit pee'd off today

Had a sugar free red bull for breakfast, lunch has been carrots an humous an a pepperami - all within my carbs allowance.

Will likely have some chicken later and a shake for dinner!

Still well under 1200 calories

Burnt 200 odd calories at the gym again and some weights- hurting from yesterday's session which is good.

Here's to hoping I can lose something this week !

Aww bless you, I completely understand what you mean honestly. But our weight fluctuates so much it's unreal so I really try hard to only weigh once a week as otherwise I will only drive myself crazy!

Honestly, for my weigh in on monday, I got on the scales at like 6 in the morning and they said 11.13 and I was like what??!!!!! Went to the loo and back to sleep, got back up at 10, weighed myself, 11.6. If that is one morning imagine how it works in a day. It's craaaaazzzzyyy!!! lol. Keep at it and you will be rewarded on your official weigh in day I'm sure. :D xxxx

Aww bless you, I completely understand what you mean honestly. But our weight fluctuates so much it's unreal so I really try hard to only weigh once a week as otherwise I will only drive myself crazy!

Honestly, for my weigh in on monday, I got on the scales at like 6 in the morning and they said 11.13 and I was like what??!!!!! Went to the loo and back to sleep, got back up at 10, weighed myself, 11.6. If that is one morning imagine how it works in a day. It's craaaaazzzzyyy!!! lol. Keep at it and you will be rewarded on your official weigh in day I'm sure. :D xxxx

Awww thank you so much! I know I drive myself mad ... Stupid really the things we do.
I will try and hold off until Tuesday now! Haha

Just going to keep doing what in doing because at the end of the day it's Gona come off at some point

Thank you xx

Whooooops yesterday I started well an ended up not so bad but I did have carbs and today (hanging slightly after first drinking session in 18months) have certainly laid into the carbs!

Feel like crap an bogged down an tired for doing it so will be back to no carbs tomorrow!

On holiday for 8 days as of Tuesday bring on the sun! Will be sticking to no carbs whilst there too

Proper p***ed off with myself for having carbs this weekend. Ok whilst I know whatever I gain is going to be water as I haven't totally blown my normal maintain weight calorie allowance - I still shouldn't have done it. 2 days before holiday and especially whn there was no real driver for doing it other then just saying "what the hell" so rebellious sometimes!

Feeling proper glum now as well since doing it and this is my entire reasons for keeping things low carb because for whatever reason eating them seems to really affect my mood swings it's crazy and ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm now basically out of sight and out of mind for 2 weeks as I am on holiday so I wonder what damage I can do on the scales **big sigh** why an earth did I let myself down like this.

I hate being fat and I hate thinking at 13 stone I am never going to ever be 10 stone and slim slender and toned. Makes me so fed up

Proper down day today

Proper p***ed off with myself for having carbs this weekend. Ok whilst I know whatever I gain is going to be water as I haven't totally blown my normal maintain weight calorie allowance - I still shouldn't have done it. 2 days before holiday and especially whn there was no real driver for doing it other then just saying "what the hell" so rebellious sometimes!

Feeling proper glum now as well since doing it and this is my entire reasons for keeping things low carb because for whatever reason eating them seems to really affect my mood swings it's crazy and ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm now basically out of sight and out of mind for 2 weeks as I am on holiday so I wonder what damage I can do on the scales **big sigh** why an earth did I let myself down like this.

I hate being fat and I hate thinking at 13 stone I am never going to ever be 10 stone and slim slender and toned. Makes me so fed up

Proper down day today

Sorry to hear you're struggling. Everyone has those kind of days where they feel down, especially about their weight. But rather than falling off the wagon just jump straight back on it. 1 day does not ruin your diet, just pull it back. You have been doing so well up until now! Everyone has days where they binge or go over. It happens to me most weeks! lol. Look how well you've done so far! xxxx

Sorry to hear you're struggling. Everyone has those kind of days where they feel down, especially about their weight. But rather than falling off the wagon just jump straight back on it. 1 day does not ruin your diet, just pull it back. You have been doing so well up until now! Everyone has days where they binge or go over. It happens to me most weeks! lol. Look how well you've done so far! xxxx

Thanks hun - certainly wasn't going to give in but do beat myself up loads when I fall off the wagon even if just for a day :(
All good though back on it today and feeling positive.
Fly out on holiday tomorrow but will sticking to low carbs and enjoying myself. Since Carbs seem to be simply a physiological thing for me I swear, I tell myself I want them and they taste so good and I'll enjoy them and yeh maybe whilst they are in the mouth the sweetness can taste good but ****** the pain.... I basically spent all last night early hours and this morning in agony over eating them. I think it is prob the amount I ate rather then just the fact it was carbs but carbs seriously don't agree with me and bog me down. Feel much better without them in my body.

Here's to a good week - here's hoping I can come back from holiday and be in the 12's!! That would be awesome.

Thanks for the words of wisdom honey xx

Thanks hun - certainly wasn't going to give in but do beat myself up loads when I fall off the wagon even if just for a day :(
All good though back on it today and feeling positive.
Fly out on holiday tomorrow but will sticking to low carbs and enjoying myself. Since Carbs seem to be simply a physiological thing for me I swear, I tell myself I want them and they taste so good and I'll enjoy them and yeh maybe whilst they are in the mouth the sweetness can taste good but ****** the pain.... I basically spent all last night early hours and this morning in agony over eating them. I think it is prob the amount I ate rather then just the fact it was carbs but carbs seriously don't agree with me and bog me down. Feel much better without them in my body.

Here's to a good week - here's hoping I can come back from holiday and be in the 12's!! That would be awesome.

Thanks for the words of wisdom honey xx

I know exactly what you mean. Well done for jumping straight back on it. Sure you will have a fab week. Good luck! xxx

Back