Blood types and healthy lifestyles - eating and exercis

pesty

Fighting the bulge
Eat Right For Your Type :: What Makes a 'Type A' an Individual?

I found this really intreguing!! Thought anyone else might want to have a read, you dont have to have blood type A, you can change this on the site

Really interesting to hear about what exercise is recommended and how i digest food and what im better suited to!!

xx

Thanks for the info!! That's actually good news on the eating part as i prefer meat to carbs!!

I think it is true about the stress levels - but it is generic not blood type specific ie everyone gets stressed out and deep breathing and yoga will probably help!

xx

I looked at the link, ready to be Mrs Sceptical. OMG the personality thing re stress etc could have been written about me! I do meditation already and enjoyed Tai Chi, (must get back to it!) Trouble is I like my meat! Tho I do have quite a few meatfree meals during the week.

I'm keeping my Mrs Sceptical head on. It looks like complete tosh to me!

Im B- and looked at the B blood group and it said I should avoid chicken?!!!!! However everything else was very true!

Yes it sounds like a load of rubbish to me as well. How can your blood type determine your personality? Myself and all but one of my family are AB negative yet we are all totally different in personality and not as listed on that site!

It is a bit random isnt it!! I saw it advertised on here above the threads and thought id do a bit of research, i think the food thing to avoid foods is a bit much.

I think they can tell about your stress levels from your blood, but certainly not your personality

xx

Back