bloody work ...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by A Better Me, 26 September 2009 Social URL.

1. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

hi every1 i feel like it`s been ages since iv spoken to anyof you..:cry:
    for the past 2 weekends i have been working extra hours and have really missed being on here.. looking through the posts iv missed loads of fun i.e (the sausage count ) lol i love that 1..
    I found last week really difficult and not being able to get on here made it even harder..although i managed 10min at the beginning of the week i didnt have much time to post.. but hopefully i`m back lol.
    great losses by every1 well done you all xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    We all have things going on babes, as long as you keep us posted about how you are and what's hapenning with you it's all good. Good to see you :)

4. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry to hear you've had a tough week! But well done for getting through it, especially without the usual support of the forum.

Glad to see you back & doing well! :)

Hannah

5. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    Hi Claire

I'm new to this forum good to hear from you. I work shifts and sometimes find it difficult to even come on and check the posts and yes it does make things harder without the support.

Hope you have a more settled week.

Vanda

6. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya hun!

Was wondering where you were! Like you I've had a crazy week and it's so weird but I've missed the forum like crazy. It is SUCH a lifeline. Sorry you've had a tough week- chin up!!

xx