Blooming Heck!

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
Well well well, it's star week and I was a little naughty during a 6 hour road trip, from 3am to 9am...well it wasn't that naughty, just a pack of snack a jacks took me 6 syns over budget!

So I was praying for a STS or maybe even 0.5lb loss, well I got on the scales this morning, then off, then on... I had to check it 4 times because I lost a whopping 10lbs!

Same as week one! I am so amazed, my 2 stone target for 6th August has been blown out the water! I am so so chuffed and couldn't do it without everyone here so thank you all so very much! :thankyou: :clap:

Good luck all other Monday weighers!

Natt xxx

Bl**dy outstanding Natt. that is triumphant! How have you done 10lbs? You must be sooo pleased, especially as it's been a hectic week or so for you? Darn shame about the 10% just another 1lb though and you're there. Well done, i'm really pleased for you.

Cheers hun, I am ecstatic! Especially as I haven't slept yet and usually weigh when I wake up (i.e at my lightest), but it's not cheating because I always do it first thing every week :p

Maybe it's the eye drops? Maybe its the heat? I don't know! I always seem to loose big when I don't think I will, and vice versa!

I'm proof the Green plan works :p

hehe - I'm a touch histerical!

Last edited:
That is a fantastic weight loss well done you should be very proud.
Tess x

Well well well, it's star week and I was a little naughty during a 6 hour road trip, from 3am to 9am...well it wasn't that naughty, just a pack of snack a jacks took me 6 syns over budget!

So I was praying for a STS or maybe even 0.5lb loss, well I got on the scales this morning, then off, then on... I had to check it 4 times because I lost a whopping 10lbs!

Same as week one! I am so amazed, my 2 stone target for 6th August has been blown out the water! I am so so chuffed and couldn't do it without everyone here so thank you all so very much! :thankyou: :clap:

Good luck all other Monday weighers!

Natt xxx

thats brilliant, well done

Wow!!!! Outstanding Huni!!!!
I managed 7lbs this week, but blimey....10lbs!!! Keep it up!

x

Well done thats fantastic!:bliss:Do you go to class, slimmer of the week has entered the building! Yay
Can you pass me a 10lb loss for next week please;)

Congratulations Squiddie, that's b****ly marvellous, I am so thrilled for you, well done sweetheart, your are the STAR of the day. XXX

omg squiddie - i'm in shock! well done you!!! :D xxxx

Back