Blooming Heck!

So I was praying for a STS or maybe even 0.5lb loss, well I got on the scales this morning, then off, then on... I had to check it 4 times because I lost a whopping 10lbs!

Natt xxx

That is FANTASTIC - Well done you!!!

xxxx

Wow what a fantastic loss!!!! Well done you !!! xxx

Way to go Natt!!!!! That is absolutely fantastic ~ well done you! xx

:eek: That's bloody fantastic! :eek: Well done to you Squiddie!!! :clap:

A-ma-zing!!!Well done you! How the heck did you manage 10lbs?! It takes me months to lose that much.

Fab work missy.

Oh, and you too Mrs V...noticed you snuck that in there! :)

Fabulous - lovely news. How good are you?

Bloody hell Natt...... how did you manage THAT.? Thats awesome.. well done.
Are you exercising loads or what.?
Whats your menus like Natt.? Come on SHARE.......... lol

Well well well, it's star week and I was a little naughty during a 6 hour road trip, from 3am to 9am...well it wasn't that naughty, just a pack of snack a jacks took me 6 syns over budget!

So I was praying for a STS or maybe even 0.5lb loss, well I got on the scales this morning, then off, then on... I had to check it 4 times because I lost a whopping 10lbs!

Same as week one! I am so amazed, my 2 stone target for 6th August has been blown out the water! I am so so chuffed and couldn't do it without everyone here so thank you all so very much! :thankyou: :clap:

Good luck all other Monday weighers!

Natt xxx

Holy c*w!! how the heck did you manage that one lol!
Did you exercise much? Which plan(s) did you follow? And did you have many syns daily? Sorry for the interogation :p
well done! xx

Wow!! Well done, that's a super loss

Wow- u go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats amazing!!!! Xx

Bloody hell Natt...... how did you manage THAT.? Thats awesome.. well done.
Are you exercising loads or what.?
Whats your menus like Natt.? Come on SHARE.......... lol

Holy c*w!! how the heck did you manage that one lol!
Did you exercise much? Which plan(s) did you follow? And did you have many syns daily? Sorry for the interogation :p
well done! xx

OMG wow, that's outstanding! Well done! You must be so happy. :D
Like the others asked, I'd also like to know how you did it. :cool:

Well as I've said before I sell my secrets on QVC for £29.99, but it was pointed out to me that we are in recession!

I don't exercise too much, I have a 4kg weight and I do 16 reps of, bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, lazy sit-ups and windowcill push ups, everyother day, takes about 15minutes and then I'm done!

I follow the Green plan, always have, always will, and I always have 15 syns!

I think my body just gets on with the diet!

Last edited:
Back