1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Blossom Hill white wine

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Babypodge, 10 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Babypodge

Babypodge Well-Known Member

Hi everyone

I'm looking for the amount of syns per bottle for blossom hill California White wine? Anyone know?

Ta very much x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. 1978vickib

1978vickib Active Member

24 syns I think, check the book but I think 250ml is 8 syns x

4. Babypodge

Thanks :) had a bottle last night but haven't used all my syns this week so should be ok I think.

5. 1978vickib

1978vickib Active Member

That generally works for me, I get away with a bottle of wine if I don't have full syns everyday. Doesn't work for everyone but you should be fine x good luck!!

6. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

An average bottle of wine is around 28 Syns.

FYI - Blossom Hill now do a lower alcohol wine, 5.5%. It's called Blossom Hill Vie and it comes in both white and rose (I drink the rose and it is delicious!) Only 18 Syns for the whole bottle, so a lot better value for Syns.

7. Babypodge

Oh that's good to know! Does it work the same for red wine too?

8. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

28 Syns per bottle is just an average for wine in general. Some may be higher, some may be lower.

The best way to find out the exact Syns is to find out how many calories are in a bottle - either it will be on the bottle (may be listed per 125ml glass etc.), or if you do a quick google you are sure to find something. Then, as it has no free food allowance, you can work out the Syns by using the 20 calories = 1 Syn formula.

9. Babypodge

Brill, thanks for that. :)