Blown it today!

Hey Ladies, You'VE ALL made me smile tonight, I've just had my 3rd weigh in and lost 2lbs...... So i rushed home and made a ham omlette and 3 slices of buttered toast......argh. I loved every bite of it but I'm now panicing like you would not beleive.... Oh My God please tell me that all will be saved before nest Friday.......HELP

hey gillybee, dont panic ive just eaten a bloody mcdonalds (such a fool). youre body takes maybe 2-3 days to burn the carbs then it goes back in to burning youre fat stores you will still lose cos youre still eating a lot less than you use to.

mel xxx

Hi Guys started cc yesterday feel quite shaky but i knew would be like this. Need to do about 5 stone but not sure can go more than 2 weeks on ss. If i add a meal how fast can i still loose the weight?

Hi Guys started cc yesterday feel quite shaky but i knew would be like this. Need to do about 5 stone but not sure can go more than 2 weeks on ss. If i add a meal how fast can i still loose the weight?

You will still lose weight quickly, average on sole source is 1 stone a month, with AAM its aound 12lbs to a stone....obviously some will lose more, some less....

If it will make you stick to the diet, and more importantly feel better, then you should AAM.

Cat Bee x

Hi guys I have had a planned meal out and two pieces of chicken during my two and a half weeks on CD. What I have chosen to do this time around is not beat myself up over it. I have started to look at the triggers and just accept that my head and perhpas my body needed them. However I have got myself some extra bars and shakes that I now keep in my handbag to try and avoid the trigers. I have also decided that if I have the urge I will try and make it healthy (hence the chicken), as that is how I want to live my life going forward.

It is an interesting journey which I am sure will have many twists and turns, so don't give in as the end destination makes it worthwhile persevering ;)

Well ladies I am relieved to see it is just not me who 'wobbles'!
My worst part of the day is mid morning to mid afternoon and as I am at work then it is horrible to feel lightheaded - it seems to be connected to using the computer (the flickering makes me slightly dizzy,which didn't happen before CD). On the plus side I find that if I eat a little bit of chicken during the day and then have my lunchtime shake mid-afternoon then I am not hungry in the evening (which used to be my worst munching time!).
What is really surprising me is that even though I have 'fallen off the wagon' I have climbed straight back on - which is something I have not done with other diets.
Anyway keep up the good work girls (and boys) and here's to a slimmer, healthier and happier 2009!!:grouphugg:

wobbles!!

This week has been bad, bad, bad.

I've had 3 bags of chips!!!

Have lost 5 ponds and am gonna' try harder:)

Will not beat myself up and am jumping straight back on it - trouble is. once I eat i can't stop!!

Anyway, here we go........................

This week has been bad, bad, bad.

I've had 3 bags of chips!!!

Have lost 5 ponds and am gonna' try harder:)

Will not beat myself up and am jumping straight back on it - trouble is. once I eat i can't stop!!

Anyway, here we go

Shellybelley well done on losing 5lbs:D That's a real achievement. You have decided to keep going and not give up. Another achievement:D. You are a pretty strong woman.

Why don't you talk to your CDC and see what substitute you can put in place to deal with the triggers that lead you to the chips. I have to say that my weakness is usually chocolate, but I have been fine without it so far. My latest problem believe it or not is an obsession with chicken :confused:. I suppose that's progress as I am now craving healthier food:eek:

Keep going. Just remember you are worth it.:gen126:

Looks like we all have the wobbles now and again, but you should be careful thinking Atkins style is ok as yes, it is low in carbs but high in Sat fats (something bodies seem to crave) If you get to the point where you need to have something, then go to SS+ and have a small amount of chicken and green veg (should be in the hand book your CDC gave you)

Well one Shellybelly...5 pounds is great!

Don't give up...when you fancy chips just picture yourself going into a shop,browsing the rails and being able to buy anything you like from the rails without having to consider if it covers your belly, covers the top of your arms, makes your ass look huge etc.
It's got to be worth it?

there must be something in the air...50 days in on a 100 day challenge, i went to the flicks and had a load of popcorn...why? not going to feel negative i have lost 2st 12lbs so far...

back on ss from tomorrow...nothing tastes as good as being slim feels....ooops

Oh my god I haven't blown it but by heck did I feel tempted, I work as a nanny to a 3 year old that refuses to eat by hisself so muggings here got to spoon feed him so as a result for some reason today was I keen to just have a spoonful it just looked and smell tempting.
Still on the straight and narrow.
xxx

I am on day 6 and have stuck to it rigidly. I thought that your body knowcked itself out of ketosis if you ate anything other than would you are allowed to on SS+?

With I just realised must be the 13 thing today is my 13th day on it, doesn't time fly when you having fun lol.
As for the ketosis thing as far as I understand eating can put you out of ketosis depending how much and of what you eat...but It really isn't advised as if your like me once eating I feel could be a very slipery slope downwards which I am determined not to get there.
xxx

While it's really important to stick to the diet to ensure that you lose weight quickly, I think we all have to realize that eventually we'll all reach goal and we'll have to deal with "real life."

I think we should look at mistakes as simply part of life. There are going to be weddings, there are going to be dinners out, and there are going to be desserts and fattening foods.

I don't think it's possible for to say no to treats every time for the rest of our lives. Once we reach goal, we are going to have to find some sort of balance. We are going to have to learn how to juggle healthy eating habits with the occasional treat.

So, if you've over-indulged, get up, dust yourself off, and make the appropriate changes. Feeling guilty about it definitely won't erase the mistake, so just keep moving forward and do better next time. :)

Back