Blown it

Rosemary Shanahan

Just been and eaten a whole packet of Waitrose Oatflake and Raisin Cookies! That's 16.5pts for a packet of 12 :( Looks like I'm going to be eating dust and twigs tomorrow :doh:

Awwww Rosemary we all know that feeling, but just scratch it off and start again. If you get up telling yourself your not allowed to eat much then you will want to eat everything in sight ( or at least i would ) so the best thing is to say you will be as good as possible and IF you can bank some points then good, if not then at least your sticking to them again.
We all have blow outs from time to time, i went totally OTT on Thursday but thats my treat day everyweek and its helping me stick to the diet all through the week :hug99:

rosemary dont beat yourself up honey, i have been there 3 million times before.Hope your feeling better in yourself today xx:)

can't agree with the other girls more, we all know we want what we can't have. Just draw a line under and eat a healthy as you can. you have done so well.

We have all done it love. New day, new start today. I have stopped trying to re-coup any points the next day because I get hungry, feel deprived and eat more! I just try to up the exercise when I go over now.

Ax

Hi Rosemary.

Id say if youre a couple of points over your allowance, try and claw them back. If youve really gone loads over, then youre probably best to write the day off and start aftresh. If you try and claw back too many you can end up totally fed up and thats when it can all go horribly wrong lol

Dont beat yourself up over it, todays a brand new day

*HUGS*

Totally echo what the girls have said.
How's it going love?
xx

Back