BLs soup question has raised the need for a poll....

Do you like the LL Tomato soup?

• Nope - yak

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Yup - love it

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Its ok

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainbow

Gold Member
So who likes the tomato soup? .......

I love it too! Mine was the second vote! :) Hey BL how are you keeping on Day 4???

I love it

Hi PReeti! I am doing great so far! Thanks! Really ready for Ketosis....I am still HUNGRY!!!! LOL

If its like last time, I should hit the big K tomorrow. Phew!

But it is good. I feel good, and its exciting, and the little moments where I feel sorry for myself get laughed away when I think, I have spent more then half of my life needing to lose 100 pounds, and now, all I need to lose is 14-28 depending if I change my mind and settle back where I ended LL, ro if I go for gold. Today, I am going for gold. Ask me again in 5 weeeks. :D

But it does make me giggle. It seems such a small amount compared to what I faced in the past. It feels good.

Thanks hon!!
How are you getting on? :)

Hey BL
I am on day 4 too! Time to take this journey all the way!
Ketosis cannot come sooner!:17729:

I love the tomato soup, I thought I was in a minority of win.

Its quite a close call x

yuck yuck yuck give me the sick bowl now as you can guess i hate it.

x x x sam x x x

When I had it a couple of times, it WAS nice, but the powder mix made it taste quite "gritty". The flavour was great but ... the sandy deposit in it wasn't very good...

When I had it a couple of times, it WAS nice, but the powder mix made it taste quite "gritty". The flavour was great but ... the sandy deposit in it wasn't very good...

I agree its got a nice taste just not a very nice texture...hmm i guess we cant have everything! :rolleyes:

Back