BMI CDC

Your CDC gets your application forms for you and there is a section where they put why they think you would make a good CDC etc how long they have known you etc etc.

You have to be sponsored by your CDC to become a CDC.

Once you have been sponsored the CDC does receive bonus on your wholesale sales this does not come out of your profits its paid seperately to the CDC by the Company.

you can also apply directly to Cambridge Diet, you dont necessarily need to be sponsored.

i didnt know this before... so thought id add it!!! lol...

you can also apply directly to Cambridge Diet, you dont necessarily need to be sponsored.

i didnt know this before... so thought id add it!!! lol...

Keeley this is completely incorrect.

You need to be sponsored by another CDC you cannot be directly sponsored by Head Office. If you do not have a CDC and are interested in becoming one Head Office will place you under the nearest counsellor in order that entry criteria is met.

They get a percentage of your sales and so do their sponsor I believe - and their sponsor can be a point of call for you if your sponsor is no longer available.

Here is the info I received from Head Office;

Thank you for your enquiry to become a Cambridge Counsellor. Please find below a detailed explanation of how the application and selection process works.

The Application process works as follows:
support and mentor role.

Once you have expressed your interest in becoming a Counsellor to your current Counsellor they will then be able to have a chat with you and check if you fit into the criteria detailed below

a. Your BMI at the time of application should be 28 or less

b. You should have used more than one of the Cambridge Diet steps

c. You have known your current Counsellor for a suitable period of time

d. You recognise and understand the responsibilities and commitments in becoming a Counsellor. ( Your counsellor will be able to arrange a meeting with you to go through all of the different criteria in more detail).

All application forms are sent to your sponsor first for you to complete and are forwarded back to myself, with their supporting comments for selection.

2. Once your application form has been received, you will receive a telephone interview about your application form and should you be successful will be passed forward for selection to attend one of our training days.

- If you are successful, you will be offered either verbally or by letter a selection of two day training courses, the second following three months after the first, based either at Corby or one of our regional venues.

- If you are unsuccessful, you will receive a letter to this effect.

This process can take between 5-10 working days depending on the demand.

Back