Bodeans BBQ Restaurant?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by tuppers, 18 December 2010 Social URL.

1. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Does anyone have any idea about the points in relation to the food at Bodeans BBQ Smokehouse?

I have really struggled to find any kind of nutritional information online - I know the restaurant is a calorie-fest!

What I'd really like to know is the points value for the Combo meal of Baby Back Ribs + Pulled Pork, with a side salad in place of the chips.

Any tips would be great! Or even similar restaurants that do the same sort of thing? I'm in London - but the restaurant originated in America.

Thanks in advanced!

Tuppers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    no idea hun but just looked and it looks very pointy lol id point high on it and make the rest of the week extra god xx

4. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Haha I know what you mean! In the end I had a cup of tea in the morning, and then spent 6 hours walking up and down Oxford Street doing all my christmas shopping. And then had the meal in the evening. So I just quoted my whole daily allowance (21) to the day, as I found some points references to other BBQ'd meats (2 points per rib, 6 points per 100g of pulled pork).

Hopefully weigh-in day won't contradict my calculations!

Tuppers

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.