Body combat

Yes mines £4 a go its at a local social club i seen a lady buy a weekly card i think :/ and im sure it was £10 so considering it when im home but then i think i may aswell join the gym and have unlimited variety of fitness classes, swimming and gym and still go body combat once a week for the same price so i have variety... tough choice lol moneys tight atm so want to make sure i benefit from what im paying for x

i was worried id not get my moneys worth out of mine, it works out at £357 a year or something like that, but i added up the total cost of what i do each month and its almost double that amount, so i do get my moneys worth :)
ive got a the sauna's and climbing wall included but i dont use any of them, only classes and gym use

random but.... what do you wear for combat? as in pantswise... if i wear combat pants or jogging bottoms i feel restricted. got some venum shorts and they are so much better, i can move so much better in them

Last edited:
Im going to price up the gym and see what it works out at just at least i know i can have a choice and not get bored of body combat if i was to do it 2/3 times a week see how it goes i suppose!

I wear aerobic bottoms and top cant describe the material like shiny elasticine/lycra kind of material and i get plenty of movement in them and they fit nicely although i need to invest in a new sports bra as i think ive lost of my chest area n had a slight problem today haha im so glad the instructor was facing us all! X

ah i have something similar, like a really tight lycra 3/4 pant? they come 2nd best to my venums, if i cant wear them i wear the lycra things :)
as for tops... i get too hot and they come off, so just the nike sports tops haha!

i doubt you'll get bored of it, its not like aerobics where the routine is the same, it changes every 3 monthes :)
x

Im glad of that then cos im really enjoyin it although me and co ordination do not get along i just chuckle to myself and try my best. My legs and abs are in pain today but i thought i can do it and just been for a 1.5 mile jog/walk now my legs really ache but hey it must be working!

The instructor who usually runs the class is away so i wont actually meet her until next week maybe ill become familiar with the routine then as the last two classes only parts of the routine have been the same x

I'm really tempted to give it a go, but I have a weak knee that is prone to dislocation, so I'm a bit scared if there's going to be a lot of jumping (that isn't on the spot) or one leggedness :x (kicks are ok as long as I'm not standing on the bad leg for too long).

maybe try it at low impact fattack? theres not alot of jumping about really.....

ive got 4 instructors for combat, claire, rachel, ruth and fran. all been doing it different lenghts of time, claire at the longest, launch 15 (and shes the youngest). but all do different mixes based on their favourites!
rachels only just qualified so she only know the latest release, so ill be back on that tommorow, nooo i hate one of them in that relase, the kalinka one, and the knee one. actually any knee ones i dont like!

i started on launch 44, but know some of the older ones now :) launch 47 is coming soon! claire keeps mentioning it but she wont tell us the date its arriving yet!

I've just started the body combat classes - my last session included teenage dirtbag, a song from glee (i think), I think we did a set called mortal combat?
Loved it - cant wait for the next session.

teenage dirtbag is from 46! havent done that one in ages

Back