Body Magic, anyone?

MummySelkirk

Silver Member
ive just started sw for the 3rd time and im not stopping till im at least a 14! Im newish to minmins too, even tho it says my account was set up in 2010!

I enjoying walking and swimming. But i dont have a lot of confidence to do these things on my own
:confused:. My friends come when they. Can, but we all have kids under 5! theydo push me too which i love, im very comfy with my friends, they no im unhappy with my size.

If ur doing body magic id love to hear of new ways to boost my weight loss! X

I use my wii, theres some good games available now that are useful for weightloss.

I do around 15,000-20,000 steps in and out of the home every day. I also live in a tower block at 16th floor and takes the stairs, yep I know mental :D

Ive only got bout 50 stairs to my flat! i cant believe u climb 16 floors! great work tho! ive been walking loads lately. 7.5 mile my first wee plus one gym session. 12 mile on my second week with one gym and swim (plus i walked down to sw class b4 weighing). 10 mile so far this week. not able to go to gym or swim tonight tho so popping round to my friends for a session on the kinect! im terrible at it! haha! probably get another 5 mile in over the weekend tho.

i go the gym now.

i have noticed that the local lesiure centre to me do female only swimming session with women lifeguards at certain times.

i also walk my dog alot

Well thts another 6.2 mile today with my ikkle family! So proud of my girls walking tht in only 2hrs 20mins! It took me and my friend 1hr 50 on friday! My dog alfie is shattered too! X

I love walking! I walk between 14 & 24 miles a week.

That's taking my children to school/playgroup, it's great because I don't really have the choice not to do it!

I have just ordered wii fit plus & balance board, I'm looking forward to giving it a go next week

It sounds like your doing really well, good luck with your journey x

Back