1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Body magic brag

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by wobblybum, 25 January 2014 Social URL.

1. wobblybum

wobblybum Member

Any one else done some body magic today and want to brag about it?

Ive just come back from taking a friends dogs for an hours walk, and its terrible weather here today. So i wanted any one / someone to know as i feel very pround of myself as i wanted a sofa day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

Well done :D I had a sofa day, but have every intention of dragging my backside to the gym. Once I get there, I love it, its just getting the motivation to leave my comfy bed on my day off lol

Last edited: 25 January 2014
  4. wobblybum

wobblybum Member

oh wow look at your photos, you have done so well!! I know what you mean its fine once your doing it its just getting started thats the hardest esp at this time of the year

5. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

Thanks :) Need to lose a couple of stone to get back to what I was in the bottom picture, but I'm getting there :D

6. wobblybum

wobblybum Member

Im sure you will do it, you've done it once so you know how to, seeing your picture is an inspiration in its self x