Body Magic!!

ILovePopcorn!

Can anyone tell me what body magic is all about?? My consultant hasnt discussed it and all i know is that its something to do with exercise!! :sigh:

Hi, I can't really help as our's hasn't discussed it either!! So I am also on the look out for an answer.

Jacqui

Body Magic is just a fluff word for exercise. Like how they say being on your period is 'star' week.

They have levels and charts and make it into a little game with levels, bronze, silver, gold etc. EG If you do something like run up the stairs 5 times a day 3 times a week you get points etc and tot them up...

That's it in a nutshell, right?

So is it for over and above your usual exercise regime?

xx

Here are the rules:

Bronze award
To achieve your bronze Body Magic award, you’ll need to record 45 minutes of activity each week (over at least 3 days) maintained for 4 weeks. Every activity that you enjoy for 5 minutes or more counts.

Silver
To achieve your silver Body Magic award, you’ll need to record 90 minutes of activity each week (over at least 3 days) maintained for 4 weeks. Every activity that you enjoy for 15 minutes or more counts.

Gold
To achieve your gold Body Magic award, you’ll need to record 150 minutes of activity each week (over at least 5 days) maintained for 8 weeks. Every activity that you enjoy for 15 minutes or more counts

Platinum
You'll need to complete 2 consecutive Gold Body Magic awards to achieve the Platinum award

Good luck
xxxxxxxxxxx

Back