Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Body Magic!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Devon Dolce, 29 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    I'm going to start to work towards my Body Magic awards this week - if I'm going to run the Race for Life I need to start now and build up! To start me on my way I am going to start by missing the first 4 bus stops each work morning, which prob means a 15/20 minute walk up and down hill before I have to get on the bus to get to work and the same at home time. I'm also going to try and get out of the office and go for a walk at lunchtime!

Anyone else fancy joining me by pledging to do something for Body Magic this week? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KirstyO

KirstyO Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well I have already got two weeks towards my bronze but I would like to pledge that I will walk home from uni EVERY day next week. It only takes 25 mins to walk home, and if I get into a habit of it I will be able to get my bronze and maybe one or two weeks towards my silver before I get sent on placement again.

4. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am up for it too :)

5. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    20 mins every other day for me on the exercise bike :) Started with 15 yesterday, after 3 weeks of no exercise.

6. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just decided to start working towards my Bronze award.

Today, I went for a 30 minute walk in my lunch hour. I'm going to try and get 15 minutes in on the Wii Fit this evening (it's a busy night tonight lol) and then get up a bit earlier and do some more Wii Fit tomorrow morning.

7. CannyCat

CannyCat Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm going to work towards my body magic awards too. I have an underactive thyroid and I'm finding it soooo hard to lose weight, I want to at least get a sticker for this lol!

I do my wii fit for 45 minutes four days a week, and garden for the fifth (I keep hens, so mucking them out is quite hard work).

I keep forgetting to ask my SW leader, how do you go about getting the stickers? Do I need to be showing her my body magic logs every week, or can I just tell her when I've done it, or...?!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.