Body Magic!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Devon Dolce, 29 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    I'm going to start to work towards my Body Magic awards this week - if I'm going to run the Race for Life I need to start now and build up! To start me on my way I am going to start by missing the first 4 bus stops each work morning, which prob means a 15/20 minute walk up and down hill before I have to get on the bus to get to work and the same at home time. I'm also going to try and get out of the office and go for a walk at lunchtime!

Anyone else fancy joining me by pledging to do something for Body Magic this week? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KirstyO

KirstyO Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well I have already got two weeks towards my bronze but I would like to pledge that I will walk home from uni EVERY day next week. It only takes 25 mins to walk home, and if I get into a habit of it I will be able to get my bronze and maybe one or two weeks towards my silver before I get sent on placement again.

4. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am up for it too :)

5. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    20 mins every other day for me on the exercise bike :) Started with 15 yesterday, after 3 weeks of no exercise.

6. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just decided to start working towards my Bronze award.

Today, I went for a 30 minute walk in my lunch hour. I'm going to try and get 15 minutes in on the Wii Fit this evening (it's a busy night tonight lol) and then get up a bit earlier and do some more Wii Fit tomorrow morning.

7. CannyCat

CannyCat Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm going to work towards my body magic awards too. I have an underactive thyroid and I'm finding it soooo hard to lose weight, I want to at least get a sticker for this lol!

I do my wii fit for 45 minutes four days a week, and garden for the fifth (I keep hens, so mucking them out is quite hard work).

I keep forgetting to ask my SW leader, how do you go about getting the stickers? Do I need to be showing her my body magic logs every week, or can I just tell her when I've done it, or...?!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.