Body Magic!

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
I'm going to start to work towards my Body Magic awards this week - if I'm going to run the Race for Life I need to start now and build up! To start me on my way I am going to start by missing the first 4 bus stops each work morning, which prob means a 15/20 minute walk up and down hill before I have to get on the bus to get to work and the same at home time. I'm also going to try and get out of the office and go for a walk at lunchtime!

Anyone else fancy joining me by pledging to do something for Body Magic this week? xx

well I have already got two weeks towards my bronze but I would like to pledge that I will walk home from uni EVERY day next week. It only takes 25 mins to walk home, and if I get into a habit of it I will be able to get my bronze and maybe one or two weeks towards my silver before I get sent on placement again.

20 mins every other day for me on the exercise bike :) Started with 15 yesterday, after 3 weeks of no exercise.

I've just decided to start working towards my Bronze award.

Today, I went for a 30 minute walk in my lunch hour. I'm going to try and get 15 minutes in on the Wii Fit this evening (it's a busy night tonight lol) and then get up a bit earlier and do some more Wii Fit tomorrow morning.

I'm going to work towards my body magic awards too. I have an underactive thyroid and I'm finding it soooo hard to lose weight, I want to at least get a sticker for this lol!

I do my wii fit for 45 minutes four days a week, and garden for the fifth (I keep hens, so mucking them out is quite hard work).

I keep forgetting to ask my SW leader, how do you go about getting the stickers? Do I need to be showing her my body magic logs every week, or can I just tell her when I've done it, or...?!

Back