1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Body Magic

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Beth_1308, 8 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Beth_1308

Beth_1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - EE
    Working towards my Gold award. I have looked in the exercise forum but couldn't find this so apologies if I am in the wrong bit. I just wanted to know who is also doing BM and how it is going? My aim is to do five hours a week (so far managed 4 with one more class this evening). How does everyone else find it and does it help weight loss? It might sound daft but my jeans actually feel tighter since I started going to the Gym. Help!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beckyftwx

Beckyftwx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Your legs go bigger when you build muscle on them, my legs are quite big from gym but they are toned and I like them like that ha!
    I havent read the body magic but I probably do it, I go them gym or for a run everyday.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.