Body Magic

I just thought I would blow my own trumpet as I'm chuffed with myself tonight. Just got my silver body magic award! I'm really enjoying it as well, all the other times I've dieted I've never really exercised. I'm now starting to work towards my gold!
:party0019:

Well done you !:wow:

I'm currently waiting for the motivation fairy to visit but omg I have to get my backside off to the gym today or else !!!!!

Congrats !

WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO WELL DONE........LAST TIME I WAS WITH SW i done body magic.

Even though i excercise everyday i havent signed up to body magic.......should do though.

Ruthy xxx

I read about Body Magic in the start up pack, but has NEVER been mentioned at group. What are the awards then?

Bumpy0 where have been!
Are you ok....
Loved up!;)

Thanks guys.

Ruthy - you really should sign up. Its a real boost. I'm doing SW online so although I don't get an actual sticker, it was great getting the award flashing up on the screen and being able to go and look at it. I feel quite proud of myself as I've never been into exercise!

Bumpyo - There are four different awards: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Basically they are there to encourage you to build activity into your life so that it becomes a habit. It doesn't necessary have to be jogging or aerobics, today I spent 15 minutes dancing with my little girl (well actually if anyone had seen me I don't know if dancing would be the word they had used!!!). 10 weeks ago, there is on way I would have done that, and my daughter loved it!

I can't find my book that lists what you have to do for the awards, but I think for Bronze you had to do at least 60 minutes of activity spread over at least 3 days, for 4 weeks.

For silver I think it was 90 minutes over at least 3 days for 4 weeks.

I am now working towards gold and I have to do 150 minutes over 5 days for 8 weeks.

To get your platinum you have to basically do the gold award twice.

Give it a go, I'm really glad that I have and feel it is a real achievement for me.

Sara x

Well i am exercising everyday, so i think i may just do that!

Thanks for the thread! If this hadnt started i wouldnt have thought about it!

Ruthy xxx

Thanks Ruthy - glad it was of use to you. As you are already exercising you will sail through the levels and its great to get a new sticker isn't it!?!

Sara xx

Back