Body optimise-is it worth it?

The Punisher

Apologies guys and dolls, I'm sure that this has been posted to death on the forums!
I've grown too unhappy with my group to return, and the other groups near me aren't really convenient-I work shifts and don't drive, the only option really is a saturday morning group which involves 2 buses and nearly £10 on bus fares!
I've been thinking about joining SW online but I've read such mixed reviews about it. I don't want to waste any money, but at the same time I don't want to be bombarding this and other forums with silly questions, and I do like the instant access of the website.
Can this plan be followed without any official SW help, or if you were in my position would you buy the cheapest membership and cross everything that can be crossed?

Hi Mate

Yes this has been posted lots of times so if you use the search facility at the top you will get lots of different opinions about sw online being worth it or not.

As with all things in life, nothing is simple and you will find lots of people for and lots of people against- it is really down to the individual- same as going it alone- lots of people do it fine and lots of people fall off the wagon.

My own opinion is that on-line is great. I love the instant access and the fact that I don't get a consultants interpretation of the plan- I get fact
.... and if I had such a trek to get to class I wouldn't be able to guarantee always being able to convince myself to go (expecially if I had a not so great week).

I guess you have to weigh up the options and choose the one which is absolutely most likely to help you stick to this for the duration

Good luck
x

Back