Body optimise question

gobolino

Gold Member
Hi All

I hope someone could help with my query! I'm sure I found a recipe previously by looking through a list of the puddings or desserts etc and then looking at all of those in the list. Now I can only find a page where you search by inputting the item eg carrot and then seeing all the recipes coming up.

I want to browse the list of puddings etc again but I cant find where this is on the site anymore - help ! I want to find a particular carrot cake recipe !

Thanks in advance x

Maybe this is something thats different between the body optimise and the actual sw site ? I just remember a list, beginning with Apple Betty and I wanted to work my way through them :D

Oh thanks Teresa, thats what I found. I think I must have been thinking of the sw site rather than the bo site. The one I wanted to make included scan bran and it worked out to be about 10 ish syns for the whole cake or could be counted as HB+4ish??

I'll have a search on this site for it too!

Found it !!!! Thanks to Tracee who posted it on minimins in 2009. I'm sure it was from the original sw site :)

The whole cake can be enjoyed for 12½ Syns (or 7 Syns plus one Healthy Extra 'b' choice).

subtitle_ingredients.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4 Scan Bran (crushed)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5oz carrot (grated)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 tsp cinnamon[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 tbsp runny honey[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3 eggs (beaten)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 weetabix (crushed)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]½ tsp mixed spice[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 tsp nutmeg[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 tbsp mincemeat[/FONT][/FONT]

subtitle_method.gif

1.Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
3. Turn the mixture into a lined tin, cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook for a further 30 minutes.
4. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.

Back