• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Body Optimise

Janey

Intuitive Eater
I don't think you need to join if you have the books. It has recipes, an online diary, a syns calculator, syns online and lots of other stuff. It's a very nice site but if you have the books then you have all you need. :) And you can get your motivation here without the need and expense of attending a class!!

Does anyone know if there is a way of getting the books without joining? After achieving my goal on CD I would like to go back to SW and update the old books I have.

The website offers no information (or I have searched properly).

What about trying ebay do a search for sw books and you will find some on there but they will be dear with postage i keep having a look they have the latest one in a folder like you get at sw but willbe dear they even have directorys and all recipie books.

Bethany

Hmm! I just might join a class just for the books. It's far too inconvenient to join a class and attend weekly. You always have to pay if you miss a session or take it as a holiday. (In 2004, I'm sure it's the same now).

I have to admit, I do not know how to use ebay. As I am not sure of the books I want, there seems to be new ones, and of the original cost, I'm a bit reluctant to buy from ebay.

I have to think about this as I want to change around April/May time and I want to prepare my mind and attitude before making the switch.

Thanks

Janey

Intuitive Eater
Check out the SW website, see when they have a special offer to join free and just pay for the first week, buy all the books you need, and then you will have plenty of time to read up on all the info before you finish your current plan. :D