Body Optimise

Janey

Intuitive Eater
Is anyone not attending classes a member of Body Optimise? :confused:

i'll have a look. how muhc is it and what do you get for your money? i have the books etc already from when i joined a class last year. x

I don't think you need to join if you have the books. It has recipes, an online diary, a syns calculator, syns online and lots of other stuff. It's a very nice site but if you have the books then you have all you need. :) And you can get your motivation here without the need and expense of attending a class!!

Does anyone know if there is a way of getting the books without joining? After achieving my goal on CD I would like to go back to SW and update the old books I have.

The website offers no information (or I have searched properly).

Hmm! I just might join a class just for the books. It's far too inconvenient to join a class and attend weekly. You always have to pay if you miss a session or take it as a holiday. (In 2004, I'm sure it's the same now).

I have to admit, I do not know how to use ebay. As I am not sure of the books I want, there seems to be new ones, and of the original cost, I'm a bit reluctant to buy from ebay.

I have to think about this as I want to change around April/May time and I want to prepare my mind and attitude before making the switch.

Thanks

Back