Body shapes

fatgirl666

Hates to post
When i was slimmer i was an hourglass, when i ate myself into fatdom i put weight on all over but the main area is my huge belly. I even remember seeing the stretch marks appear there first before i even got pregnant :-(

Where do you/did you carry the most of your weight and how is that area shaping up now you are losing? is it more an al over body loss little by little or are you trimming from waist? face? arms? first and what the most noticable.

LOL i realise the folks who are on refeed are totally transformed and well done to you. how do you feel about your body now and during its changes?

I've always put weight on everywhere. From my fat face to my arms, boobs, tummy, bum, thighs and calfs. The weight does come off from everywhere eventually, but my boobs were the first place it went from. Typical...still had my big bum, but smaller boobs.......NOT GOOD! The rest does catch up though!!

Re my new body. Its crazy, but I'm more self-conscious about my body now. Its like when I was fat.....everyone knew I was fat so that was the way it was. Now I feel the pressure to look good all the time. Sometimes I just want to put some combats and a baggy T shirt on!!!!! I'm loving getting dressed up and going out....and feeling good, but I wish I could stop being so obsessed with it all.

Sorry for the essay.

I used to be this....

3-inverted%20triangle(1).jpg

But ended up like this

RedSquare.gif

I starting to look like an inverted rhomboid now mind ;)

i have constantly been putting on weight since i was small, so the changes have been gradual and not too noticeable for others (unless they have been lying and not telling me), but for me i used to pride myself on my small waist.. until i started getting really big. now i have a belly on me! eww!! I have always had big hips (a family thing), so even at my smallest (age 12) buying jeans has always been hard.

But now even on my 3rd week i have started to see a noticeable difference on my waist ( belly still there but going), my face, and my neck of all places. i cam imagine the bottom half will need some serious toning at the gym, LT may not be enough!

I understand what shaz says about being conscious, like always having to look good to show off your new bod. I hope i will get there, but to be honest, i cant wait to be slim and wear a pair of combats and a t-shirt and not look like i have squezzed into it to within half an inch of my life.

Essay sorry... but ur right about getting things off my chest (which isnt getting smaller yet :()

I carry my weight on my boobs and hips so i suppose thats hour glass, but just a very big hour glass :rolleyes: cant wait to get smaller boobs x

I carry my weight on top half, big boobs that will always be big despite any diet!

My belly is big, but getting smaller but needs serious toning, it's looking a bit wrinkly and a TT may be needed when at goal, 2 c-sections haven't helped! Legs and arms are normal, no bingo wings or cellulite at all, in fact my legs look like they belong on another body, they are toned, muscular and really slim.....don't know how that happened, but they've always been that way?!:confused:

My arse is normal too! Well, nobody shouts 'fat arse' at me!:D

I carry my weight on top half, big boobs that will always be big despite any diet!

My belly is big, but getting smaller but needs serious toning, it's looking a bit wrinkly and a TT may be needed when at goal, 2 c-sections haven't helped! Legs and arms are normal, no bingo wings or cellulite at all, in fact my legs look like they belong on another body, they are toned, muscular and really slim.....don't know how that happened, but they've always been that way?!:confused:

My arse is normal too! Well, nobody shouts 'fat arse' at me!:D

I only have one chin now.....

I am positive i will be in grave need of a abdominoplasty. Just got to get to that point with the weight loss. Still that a long way off yet and i am happy to be losing and making a change to my mental food attitude. Even when i was 10 stone i still had a belly bump slightly verhanging just like all the women in my family now ive way over stretched it :-(

Sounds like ye are all doing so well. I lost on my legs and arms first. Then my face and boobs. I lost the mid-drift last and could do with loosing a bit more. I look like my skin is way to big for my body. That wont be so bad in a while cause i had 4th baby in Feb and i'm hoping it will shrink some more. Would love a boob lift and a tt but are we ever truely happy with the way we look .......

I am positive i will be in grave need of a abdominoplasty. Just got to get to that point with the weight loss. Still that a long way off yet and i am happy to be losing and making a change to my mental food attitude. Even when i was 10 stone i still had a belly bump slightly verhanging just like all the women in my family now ive way over stretched it :-(

Yes, even after losing weight in the past myself the belly is still flopping about.....hence the name!

I'm sort of an hourglass but slightly narrower at the hip than the shoulder. I put weight on fairly evenly all over so no specific bad areas just the whole job lot really! As I lost the weight it seemed to come off from the top down and the last thing to shrink was my tummy and even now it's far from flat. I'm kinda with Shazpaz although I feel that I am probably about the same in terms of self consciousness but for different reasons. When bigger I was constantly trying to hide the fact, like that would have ever been possible! Now I feel people are constantly looking to see if I have started to put any weight back on and therefore I feel a slight pressure to always make sure what I wear is flattering, would love to just bang on some baggy troos and a sweat shirt sometimes! Mind you I am not complaining, I have a wardrobe full of lovely things and choosing each morning is a pleasure not a chore.

Having bones still freaks me out big time as well and every morning I wake up and put my hand on my hips to make sure I didn't get suddenly fat in the night!

Gxx

My double chin is going & my hippy/backy side saddles are going :) Thighs are deffo thinner & my ass is getting peachier :D (At least it looks better over my shoulder in the mirror :) )

My belly's going too (& I'm feeling the 3 hours on slendertone last night !)... I can still squidge it into a bum tho :(

lmao @ squidge it into a bum!!! my belly has the best 'bum' i tell ye!!! :D

i put weight on all over - my bra size has stayed the same since i had my daughter 18 yrs ago despite the different diets i have been on - I am hoping to lose it all over - but doesnt matter to me really - so long as it all goes eventually :)

I'm kinda with Shazpaz although I feel that I am probably about the same in terms of self consciousness but for different reasons. When bigger I was constantly trying to hide the fact, like that would have ever been possible! Now I feel people are constantly looking to see if I have started to put any weight back on and therefore I feel a slight pressure to always make sure what I wear is flattering, would love to just bang on some baggy troos and a sweat shirt sometimes!

That is how I feel....although I didn't hide when I was fat, I kind of accepted it.

People have said all the way through the diet..."you'll put it all back on as soon as you eat", so I also try and wear flattering clothes to prove I've not gained.

Sharon runs off to get some baggy trousers and T'shirt.......just because she wants to!! x

I had weight all over, fat arms and legs, but really fat tummy. I look post menopausal even tho I'm 22.
Last places it went on were my face and the bit immediately above the back of my knee if you get my drift. Those are both gone and I've lost a couple of inches from the bust, waist and tummy.

Scazman,
everytime I see a post from you there are way more lil dots on your weight chart! The weeks seem to pass so much quicker for you than me!

Guen

Back