bodytrim

Hello to all you low carb dieters, im trying bodytrim, its an ausy diet, coming to the end of my first week and hoping for some good results. Can't say that its as easy as they make out, or maybe its me. 3 days of no carbs no fruit no veg just pure protein, have been on the weight loss phase for 3 days now, and i think its getting better no douby i will see when i weigh in tommorow.
Have any of you tried this ? I did try atkins a few years ago and didn't get very far didn't even get into ketosis and did it 100% by the book, but you guys seem to be doing rearly well on it.
I have a slight problem in that i am allegic to eggs, and they seemto be a big part of both diets.
Any body got any good ideas ?

I have been quite interested following your progress. Can you tell us how many grams exactly are you allowed to eat on the 3 day detox and how many grams of each type of food in the weight loss phase?

Thanks!

Never heard of Bodytrim. Good luck if it suits your lifestyle!

Jim I agree about the selling of Atkins products now being a priority but then the diet/lifestyle is itself free. No meals to buy, no powders or must-have bars, no special integral drinks or soups.

Just real food, and plenty of vegetables. The bars and shakes etc are entirely optional.

As a vegetarian I eat more nut and vegetable oils than saturated fats but traditional advice on the role of fat in the diet is now being overturned. Fats plus lots of carbohydrates are a problem. Fats plus moderate amounts of quality protein and low levels of carbohydrate bring about weight loss and improved health.

Back