Boiling! This is the last!

You're definitely right. This is exactly what I should be thinking of everytime I reach for the crisps or biscuit tin. My friend has lost almost 3 stone from Christmas and is very close to target and she can't believe the difference in the heat. She says it so much easier to deal with being lighter. Whereas I'm hiding in the shade or indoors.

I'm usually off all summer but had to go in on Thursday and I was so embarrassed. Even though I had on a white airy blouse within minutes it was stuck to me as a river ran down my back...and yes the plastic chair thing! I thought it was just me:$ mortified.

This summers heat has definitely made me more determined. I can't hide behind clothes and do feel sweaty and uncomfortable. Its given me motivation to lose the weight.

Even if....say for example next summer there is only 2 days of sun, so what, imagine waking up on one of those days and actually looking forward to getting some skimpy clothes on and showing off your body.

xxxx

i need to keep this in mind every time i feel like giving up! xx

Your not alone I try to avoid plastic/leather seats :0(

I also have this problem. It's so embarrassing. I also chafing of the groin which is painful and embarrassing when I lie in bed legs akimbo letting the cool air to it. This is what is encouraging me in the hope that next year this will be a thing of the past

all i want is to be able to wear a dress without wearing leggings, I'm not asking for much! lol, maybe next year :fingerscrossed:

Every year I think....omg thats another year wasted, no amount lost, still in the same boat. I think this year i've sickened myself.

Next year I WILL be wearing t.shirts, no cardis or long sleeves (please please please please pleasse) I want it so much I could cry right now.

I avoid plastic seats for that reason! The heat is def motivating me this year. I am sick to the back teeth of being the sweaty one. Having to cover my bingo wing arms. Not being able to run. All the things that healthy people do everyday. It's just not the same for bigger people. Can' t wait for next summer. All this will just be a nightmare from my past and we can all look forward to a better future. I walk to group and this week when I arrived after walking for 40 minutes in 27 degree heat I was sweating like a pig. I overheard someone say behind me "Is it raining out there" and I heard them smirk. Cheeky so and so's. I expect to hear it on the street but while I am inside a SW group getting weighed I dont need or want to hear it.

I avoid plastic seats for that reason! The heat is def motivating me this year. I am sick to the back teeth of being the sweaty one. Having to cover my bingo wing arms. Not being able to run. All the things that healthy people do everyday. It's just not the same for bigger people. Can' t wait for next summer. All this will just be a nightmare from my past and we can all look forward to a better future. I walk to group and this week when I arrived after walking for 40 minutes in 27 degree heat I was sweating like a pig. I overheard someone say behind me "Is it raining out there" and I heard them smirk. Cheeky so and so's. I expect to hear it on the street but while I am inside a SW group getting weighed I dont need or want to hear it.

Omg seriously that is absolutely pathetic! Those groups are meant to be there for support not for people to look down on you. I'd be furious and be wanting to find another group. I am actually livid for you! X

Some people can be so rude. :(

Omg seriously that is absolutely pathetic! Those groups are meant to be there for support not for people to look down on you. I'd be furious and be wanting to find another group. I am actually livid for you! X

I was shaking with rage by the time I actually got to the scales, which made me sweat even more. My group is really clicky. It's a huge group and some of the girls are just plain rude. Majority of the people are great and they are the ones that keep me going but after last week I doubt I will be going back.

People are horrible. I agree that it's something you'd expect anywhere but at a SW group. Don't leave your group on account of them though, you let win that way. Turn that anger/frustration/hurt into determination to keep going and wipe the smirks of their faces x

PS I'd love to take my own advice too...I get the, oh when are you due? You must be near now:-(

I'm so sorry you had to hear that! How insensitive. Use this to motivate you! As harsh as it sounds.

I had a group of young guys walk by me one time and after i'd walked past them they said...you'd be fit if you weren't so fat. It was years ago, but it never leaves you but it does motivate you!!

xxxxxxxx

Really struggling with it today! I feel so disgusting, there's sweat all over my face and everywhere. I have had to put a cardigan down on the seat I'm say on as I know that I will leave sweat patches

Feeling really ashamed that I've allowed myself to be like this... I used to think that I had an excessive sweat condition but I know that I wasn't this bad when I was much slimmer!

I was shaking with rage by the time I actually got to the scales, which made me sweat even more. My group is really clicky. It's a huge group and some of the girls are just plain rude. Majority of the people are great and they are the ones that keep me going but after last week I doubt I will be going back.

What a horrible person, and at an SW meeting as well - things like this make me really angry, where is the support. Did you say anything to her? B!tch.

I see Siggy you are a fellow Essex girl - shut uuuuuuppp! Whereabouts are you?

Keep up the good work Siggy, you are doing really really well, don't let some idiot get the better of you. I hated attending my class because it was clicky and quite frankly a bit boring, I do it online now and use this forum for support and help.

x

I agree, Group is the last place I would expect to hear comments like that... shame on them!

I always say this is the last summer I will be like this. Hoping that it will finally click for me at some point and it really will be this time xxx

I'm shocked anyone would actually say that out loud! I admit I can be a bit of a hitch and think things but I'd never say them! Don't give up on group. Keep going and show them what you're made of - determination and will power!!!

I was dying this last few weeks mind you not so bad im eating salad now for a change :)

I love the heat but don't really sweat much. Its winter/spring/autumn that I hate, too bloomin cold

I'm so sorry you had to hear that! How insensitive. Use this to motivate you! As harsh as it sounds.

I had a group of young guys walk by me one time and after i'd walked past them they said...you'd be fit if you weren't so fat. It was years ago, but it never leaves you but it does motivate you!!

xxxxxxxx

I totally identify with this... when I was younger a lad said to me in a pub "you'd be so pretty if you lost all that weight".

If someone said that to me now they'd get a slap!

Never forgotten it though xxxx

Back