Boiling! This is the last!

Hi Rochelle

Just seen your stats, you have done an amazing job, can I ask did you lose this on Sw only?

Siggy, that's so bloody rude, I wouldn't blame you for not going back. Some people are just downright nasty - and have no right to be. Well done you for walking in that heat, must have been a real mission!

I'm no fan of the heat but like so many have said, it's a lot easier for me this year around being 5 stone lighter than this time last year. I have two little boys who weigh the same amount together as I have lost, and I just couldn't imagine carrying them around everywhere with me,especially in these temperatures. Good thread for motivation :D

I always sweat and go red. It's really embarrassing, especially when people ask you are you OK!

Hi Rochelle

Just seen your stats, you have done an amazing job, can I ask did you lose this on Sw only?

Hiya Hun, thanks! Yes all slimming world x

Rochelle - well done on your weight loss, thats amazing! And in such a short period of time!? Do you have any before & afters? You must feel like a different person

xx

Rochelle - well done on your weight loss, thats amazing! And in such a short period of time!? Do you have any before & afters? You must feel like a different person

xx

Yeah in the section on here named 'inspirational photos' but I think I'll have lost another 2 stone since the last pic so better update it lol x

I get so panic stricken about public places, as all I need to do is take a few steps, then I am pouring with sweat from my face, head, arms, back etc. It gets so bad I feel like crying, people must look at me and think god, she needs to shower, he hairs all greasy, but little do they know that its not grease its sweat! Soaking wet everything everyday in the heat makes me to embarrassed to go out unless its essential! Having to walk around while a dripping mess is not my idea of fun! I'm looking forward to getting rid of this weight and being able to go and enjoy the sunshine!

If being a putrid sweaty betty isn't enough inspiration for finally losing the flab, then what is? Lol xx

And regarding plastic chairs.. I always make a joke out of any sweaty prints left, or before I sit down I make a faff about being too hot and take my cardy off and place it on the chair, that way no sweaty bum prints for me! Or a little move I like to call fidget and slide, I casually move my bum from side to side like I'm getting uncomfy and then slide forward a bit and then sidewards and then stand up, most of the time it wipes the sweat up into your clothes, I wouldn't do it too frequent though, people think I'm quite odd lol xx

Five - I could have typed that myself! Especially more-so at my heaviest, it does defo get better the slimmer you are. Its strange because for some reason I never associated the sweating with excess weight (strange as it sounds) I spent hours looking up google, searching for what it could be, I never really noticed over weight people sweating before, maybe on occasion but not as much as me. I was so bad that I had to wear a layer over my t.shirt/top because i'd have sweat patches, wearing make up is nearly impossible. The thing that got to me (and still does at times) is sweating between the legs, the whole chair thing, and I actually get a sweat patch on the crotch area of my trousers, I find black work style trousers are the best and I basically live in them, I've tried talc, everything, it is such a major thing and your right you don't want to do a single thing. Nothing is enjoyable that involves other people.

I think we can defo use this warm summer to our advantage, others can use the summer to enjoy doing things, but we can also use it to our advantage....motivation for next year and see next year when you look back you'll be thinking.....thank goodness for that roasting summer coz if it wasn't for that i'd still be in the same state!!

We can do this!!!

:)

Here's to next year.. We can do this! Let's just hope that people see this in a years times and we can all look back and think about what's changed xx

I just wish i could look forward to and enjoy summer again without worrying about how much i'm going to sweat and be out of breath wherever i go. Hopefully next summer will be a good un. x

I feel exactly the same! Really struggling with my 12 hour shifts in this heat. Another thing is visiting other ppl and panicing cos I wont sit on garden seats as I am so worried they will break :( so having to draw attention by standing or sitting on the ground, and at 27 stone getting up and down isnt very elegant :( x

I sat on the floor to play a board game with grandkids and 2 of their friends. It really hurt to sit on the floor for one and secondly I had to crawl to the sofa to get myself up. Luckily (haha) I have a broken finger and blamed that for me trying to get up. So embarrassing so why did I do it. arrrgh

I just wish i could look forward to and enjoy summer again without worrying about how much i'm going to sweat and be out of breath wherever i go. Hopefully next summer will be a good un. x

Glad i have came across this thread again. Need it to give me a kick up the bum for summer!!

Glad I read through this again reminded me of being sweaty and fed up in summer. Really looking forward to some smaller clothes this summer.

Back