Bolero's JUDDD Diary

I was starting to worry it was the DD doing it and feeling guilty for convincing you to do it lol!

Just enjoy your UD and make sure you get well filled for the #2 down day tomorrow!!!

p.s i still blame the salad for making you ill, damn salad :p
I haven't learnt my lesson either...got a salad for tomorrow! lol.

Don't worry about it Han...I was feeling a bit under the weather the night before. Should have thought really and not started JUDDD on a day when I was in desperate need of a cork! Hopefully my stomach is less odd tomorrow.

Planning on a takeaway tonight. Either KFC or an Indian...'cause yes, there's nothing like a curry when you've got the trots. May not have thought this out well. lolol

bolero982 said:
Planning on a takeaway tonight. Either KFC or an Indian...'cause yes, there's nothing like a curry when you've got the trots. May not have thought this out well. lolol

Mmmm not sure I would want to be in your house tonight then lol! ;-)

maybe that'll be the one thing that will clear you out and get rid of whatever it is! :)

I love the simpsons quote - homer is ace, and always right :)

I had a big steak pie slice thing for lunch, and!!! a phili chocolate snackpot!! They're like the regular phili snackpots with breadsticks, only it had chocolate phili and mini digestives.... noooooooommmmmnomnomnom. :)

I love the simpsons quote - homer is ace, and always right :)
There's a Simpsons quote? :eek: Oh my...I'm slipping! I hadn't noticed (scan reading for you). lol. Used to be a bit of a Simpsons nerd, and could recite it for hours! Thinking of it, the episode where Lisa become a vegetarian the line is from... :p

It's going to be a curry...not driving down to Porth (about 7-miles away) to get KFC now when I can have a curry delivered. :p Thinking a bit of spice will either kill or cure...possibly kill if it's a phall!

Suffering a bit today, and had lots of moments where I've really questioned if I am going to be able to stick to this...which is unlike me on any diet. Seem to be pulling through it though, especially now I've had my dinner.
Gone a bit over on my callories for today, but I doubt about 40 calories is going to make much difference.

Breakfast
WW Fromage Frais - 48 cals
Hartley's Low Cal Jelly - 9 cals

Lunch
Salad - 62 cals
WW Tuna in Mayo - 77 cals
Hartleys Low Cal Jelly - 9 cals

Dinners
Nimble Bread (2 slices) - 102 cals
Alphabetti Spaghetti - 122 cals

Others
Nimble Bread (2 slices) - 102 cals
Agave Nectar - 27 cals
Diet Coke - 2 cals
Sugar Free Juice - 12 cals
Tic Tacs - 70 cals
Earl Grey Tea - 4 cals

Callories Used:
645 cals

Thanks. :) Really hope it does get easier...really not used to this kind of thing, and am really not used to doubting if I'm doing the right thing on a diet. Hopefully the will-power wins out over the hunger in the coming days.
The next DD (either Sunday or Monday) will be the test, as there's no work to distract me. If I can get through that one, then we'll be doing well.

Well, I'm down 2lb from yesterday...but that's still 2lb up this week after my pigathon on Thursday. :p Unfortunately my stomach is still being annoying with me (work was a bit like a gas warfare plant today thanks to me), so I really don't know what to do about that. Hopefully a couple of up days will help, but at present nothing is staying in me longer than half an hour...so not making for a good time of things.
If I'm not right by Tuesday, I'm going to go see the doctor about it. By that point I'll have had the trots for a week, and that's too long really!

Back