Bolero's JUDDD Diary

bolero982

Silver Member
Morning all. First day trying JUDDD. Had been doing WW up to this morning, and have heard good things about JUDDD...so with a little friendly encouragement I'm giving it a go. Must admit I'm beyond nervous, and am hoping desperately that I don't fall back into the snacking habit as I have most times I've tried a diet.

My current weight in 19-stone 3.5-pounds (annoyingly a sts from last week's weigh in...another reason to try :p)

DD = 603, UD = 3017

Today is the first DD. Read that I should do 500-cals on the first few weeks, but after a little advice from a seasoned veteran of JUDDD I'm sticking with 600-cals. Partly as I know myself...it's going to be hard enough to avoid falling off the wagon as it is, so every little helps. Wish me luck...will need it. :p

WEDNESDAY - DD

Breakfast
WW Blackberry Fromage Frais - 49 cals
Hartley's Low Calorie Jelly - 9 cals
Earl Grey Tea (black) - 2 cals

Lunch
Co-Op Salad Pack - 60 cals
WW Tuna in Mayo - 77 cals
Hartley's Low Cal Jelly - 10 cals

Dinner
Sainbury's Stirfry Veg Pack - 174 cals
Soy Sauce Light - 3 cals
Fry Light (3 sprays) - 3 cals

Other
Sugar-Free Juice - 12 cals

Earl Grey Tea (Black) - 4 cals
Diet Coke (2 cans) - 2 cals

Calories Used:
403 of 600

Last edited:
Welcome to the amazing diet that is JUDDD bolero982 :) I'm an ex WW to (amongst many other diet attempts :eek:) and despite the introduction of the 49 weeklies I still couldn't stick to it, however my SIL has done amazing on it- horses for courses I guess.

Good luck on your 1st down day, I'm on one too, my 2nd and already it feels much easier than the 1st, lol.

Emma

Welcome welcome, we need the male perspective on this Juddd lark lol, good luck, those 3000 days will make up for your DD s surely, just keep remembering that if you struggle today you can have whatever you want tomorrow, have a good day x

Welcome and good luck. Perversely its the UD I have trouble with! Enjoy your first DD, its not as hard as you may think!

Welcome Bolero and good luck. My hubby is doing the diet and he eats more than myself on a DD and lost more weight then myself so far :mad: so sticking with your recommended cals its a good plan.

Hello hello :)
Nice to have another JUDDDer on board! Ive only been following a week but happy to have jumped from the SW ship :)
I'm sure u will do fine :)

i think is the DD Bolero, I hated my 1st DD it was awful. they do get better though trust me. I loved today's much more than yesterday's

I think it was a bit of a mix yesterday, to be honest...having a few tummy problems which I'm told a DD wouldn't be causing, so I suspect it was that as much as anything. I was feeling fine right up until I ate anything, then it was bad tummy pain and a run...in more ways that one. :(
But still, a UD and 3lb off overnight. Not sure what to thank for that, but yay just the same. :)

Back