1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Solution Bolognaise

Discussion in 'Exante - Recipes' started by Bikbee vikki, 21 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Bikbee vikki

Bikbee vikki Member

Just tried my first Bolognaise and I was surprised at how it morfed into something that resembled Bolognaise before my very eyes, I did add garlic powder and herbs to give it an extra jus nu sais qua! (However you spell it!) my partner now thinks I over did the garlic oops! But it was edible and did taste familiar! Couple if slices if garlic bread would have finished it off nicely (but I didn't ) let's hope it's helped those savory pangs!
    bikbee Vikki x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bunchomonkeys

bunchomonkeys This time its personal!!

That does give me some confidence as I have to say I was wondering just quite what they were gonna be like, esp the shephards pie - I mean surely they are normally seperate meat and potato? Hey ho, whatever I need to do this!