Total Solution Bolognaise

Discussion in 'Exante - Recipes' started by Bikbee vikki, 21 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Bikbee vikki

Bikbee vikki Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just tried my first Bolognaise and I was surprised at how it morfed into something that resembled Bolognaise before my very eyes, I did add garlic powder and herbs to give it an extra jus nu sais qua! (However you spell it!) my partner now thinks I over did the garlic oops! But it was edible and did taste familiar! Couple if slices if garlic bread would have finished it off nicely (but I didn't ) let's hope it's helped those savory pangs!
    bikbee Vikki x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunchomonkeys

bunchomonkeys This time its personal!!

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.4lb(4.77%)
    Diet:
    Exante total solution
    That does give me some confidence as I have to say I was wondering just quite what they were gonna be like, esp the shephards pie - I mean surely they are normally seperate meat and potato? Hey ho, whatever I need to do this!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.