Boo Hoo

bali2001

went for my 4th weigh in this evening and i didnt lose an oz! cant beleive i have stuck to the diet to the letter and have not lost a bean. How can that be? i will soldier on and pehaps next week will lose double ay!

Don't worry, could be any number of things, totm, water retention, anything. My second week I didn't lose anything and then last week it caught up again, am sure this will be the case with you too. I do know how frustrated I felt and I do empathise - when you know you've done the LLL to the letter, it's disheartening to not lose anything. You probably lost inches instead of pounds this week but it'll catch up next weigh in.X.x.:hug99:

Bali I did say this before!! DON'T stress out about it. It can be a number of reasons, like TOTM, or water retention, or constipation... A lady in my group lost nothing two weeks in a row, then lost 4lbs after!
I lose about 1lbs per week as it is, I'm very, very impressed with your losses so far! In 6 weeks I've done 10lbs. Everyone is different.
Calm down my dear, diets aren't a miracle cure, you can't expect it all to disappear in a short time. I've been on one form of LL or another for more-than-a-year. It takes time. So patience is key. It DOES work. You WILL lose the weight. Just.... patience.

thanks you two, i just want everything like yesterday, and get dissapointed when ive done everything right and didnt lose. looking forward to next weeks weigh in now

Back