Boo!!

Hola!

Not been on here for months! Dunno if anyone will be remember me lol

I wasn`t really getting anywhere with the Xenical as I had already been dieting before starting them and at my last appt I had a stand in GP who made me feel like I was lying and eating crap hence not losing much weight so I decided to try Lipotrim instead :rolleyes:

I managed to lose 17lbs in 4 weeks on the Lipotrim before I stopped as I had enough of the side effects. Sadly everything I lost crept back on once I started eating again aswell as about another 5lbs or so :rolleyes: I have lost the extra lbs but am still nearly a stone over what I was from the Lipotrim and back where I was with the Xenical so I have decided to try the Xenical again as I still had the prescription from my last Dr visit.

I haven`t been dieting etc for the last 6 months or so, So I am hoping the Xenical will work better for me this time.

I am struggling with what to eat this time round though as I am having to avoid wheat/gluten and have found that most food with it removed is laden with cals and fat :cry:

I started back on the Xenical Monday and my scales haven`t been kind LOL until today when they said I was 4lbs down but not sure they`re predictable so will start weighing in weekly at Boots from tomorrow I think.

Anyway, Sorry this was so long winded :rolleyes: Hope the Xenical ride is going well for everyone :D

LiSe Xx

Hello you :D I'm back on the tabs too, been on them for just over 4 weeks now and so far so good ( well the scales are going in the right direction again lol).
Good luck Lise x

Hey hun,

How are you? Heres hoping this is the last time on it for both of us eh? :D

How much have you managed to lose this time round? My scales say 4/5lbs depending where in the kitchen I stand :rolleyes: lol

I have about 2st to lose :sigh:

GOOD LUCK!!!

Xxx

Well had my Drs appointment Monday just past, and according to her I've lost 8lbs, which tallies with what my scales say ( although her scales said I was 5lb lighter than on my own scales lol)

Well done hun :D That`s brills :D Xxx

my scales always say im heavier thendocs ones how weird :p... welcome back lisa & hiiii ali.

im still on xenicals i have about two stone to go before im in healthy bmi range.

Hey x

I can`t believe how amazingly you have done!!

I always told you that you would overtake me in the weightloss stakes and I would still end up fat :p lol

My "short term" goal at the moment is to lose this 2st and then I will re-evaluate the situation as that will still see me in the "overweight" category :rolleyes: but better than obese right? ;)

Good luck for this week girls

Xxx

i wasnt about when you were the first time, but thought i would pop and say hello!!...
not done as fantastically (esp at the moment) as both the girlies above, but im getting there...

hope you are ok this time round and that you find foods that are diet friendly as well as gluten free.

Thanks for the welcome Kes x

Hope things are going well with you this week Xxxx

Back