boobies question

JustForMe

Gold Member
mine have got a bit erm wrinkly. im only in my 20's but it looks awful. is this a side effect of fast weightloss or am i just a freak :cry:

please tell me theyll get better!

Don,t worry i am 36 and mine were wrinkly long ago, thanks to kids and losing weight but i am a 38ff so i suppose that does not help, but at the end of the day they look great in a pretty bra and its not as if anyone is going to see them out of it apart from my husband!!!! so dont worry and apparently if your boobs are over an e cup it makes your bmi inaccurate so that gives another excuse when the chemist has a go at you good luck at the end of the day boobs are boobs and our other halfs love them whatever they look like LOL:banana dancer:

no! you're NOT a freak! i'm in my 20's too and they aren't wrinkley....they are stretch marks. could be from rapid growth or it could be from your weight loss. so nothing to worry about. :)

im a 38dd mum of one and yes mine look wrinkly lol...but as a beauty therapist give them a good moisturise and the tone will look better i promise :)

Mine are tiny, and they have stretch marks too. this makes them look wrinkly!

But hey, a push up bra sorts that :D xxx

im just praying with been youung they contract back into shape:rolleyes:

mine are not looking their best either, and they're getting smaller SO frustratingly slowly. bane of my bl**dy life!

started LT wearing a 40G, and now, after M&S measuring on saturday i have.... 40F :( (was 38F/40E in different style as well).
oh well, they must get smaller soon and they definitely look better in a bra than pre-LT so that's the main thing. i'd rather lose all my weight and have to have an uplift in a few years than stay the size and weight i was - that's how i look at it.

Don,t worry i am 36 and mine were wrinkly long ago, thanks to kids and losing weight but i am a 38ff so i suppose that does not help, but at the end of the day they look great in a pretty bra and its not as if anyone is going to see them out of it apart from my husband!!!! so dont worry and apparently if your boobs are over an e cup it makes your bmi inaccurate so that gives another excuse when the chemist has a go at you good luck at the end of the day boobs are boobs and our other halfs love them whatever they look like LOL:banana dancer:

WOW it makes it inaccurate - great! Does that mean we are allowed a few extra pounds on top of bmi and shouldnt feel guilty about it?? Well I was hoping for them to shrink abit but then again they never have when ive lost weight, I lost 2 stone last year and they got bigger! I would give anything for smaller boobies!

Dont think I can help kels, but mine are 38f anyways so I dont think I would notice anything wrinkly wise,?????

mine were a G cup and theyve shrunk to a DD/E. i can really notice the difference :(

I'd say it probably was weight loss; as mine are definitely looking worse-for-wear after numerous episodes of weight loss/gain. I'm only twenty-one so that makes me quite sad, but as Elle-Emm said earlier, I'd much prefer to lose the weight & have an uplift.

I did, however, hear somewhere that you should give your skin eighteen months to spring back after considerable weight loss before worrying too much :) Fingers crossed!!

Hannah

this is something i worry about (i'm constantly puttin that palmers stretchmark cream on them) they are saggy and stretch marked and i'm only 21 with no kids!

they're only gonna get worse :'(

Well, I was a 36FF pre-LT and bought a new bra the other day in a 34F............ was hoping they might get a bit smaller but the only time I bought a smaller size was for my sis wedding in 2000 and that was probably because I had to buy a strapless bra.

Got to say they are blinking expensive here.... I bought a nice one in Asda on Monday for £3.. I try to buy them in there whenever I am in the UK!

dont think my boobs have ever been perky had stretchmarks on em as long as i can remember and look like blimps have landed in bedroom when i am topless but on the plus side they make my waist look a bit smaller anything that could help lol

Last edited:
Hi Kels,
was in chemist yesterday and saw Palmers has a breast firming after pregnancy cream, should help as it is roughly the same thing that happens when you lose weght. After 3 children and now this weight loss I don't even look at mine much to be honest but I thought I might give this a try. Best of luck.
Doirin

Moisturize and massage along with wearing a good fitting bra for support as your weight comes down is very important.

Some bust toning exercise won't go amiss either.

Remember you have no glycogen stores if you are on RTF and once you go back eating again your skin will plump out a bit.

Love Mini xxx

Back