Boobs and weight...

Uphillstruggle

Hiya,
I've hit my first target now and am 10stone 10. REally pleased but still feel enormous. My measurements are 39,31,39. I'm a size 14 and really thought I'd be about a size 10 by now :-(.

The thing is I have large boobs. lol. To put it bluntly. I was a 38JJ cup but now I'm a 32 HH. They aren't really shrinking and I wonder if this is why I still feel so large.

Do you think a target of 8.5 stone is unrealistic with such large boobs?

Bethx

Definately!
I am a 34 DD and there is NO way u could get down to 8.5 stones, nor should you really need to (depending on your height)
Also don't forget the larger your boobs and the more weight you lose the more saggy skin you will get:(

Oh I wish I could have some of your boobs mine are shrinking and I still have along way to go so by the time Ive finished i will have empty little sacks:cry:

Lotifern - lol!
No no! Trust me, I'm still getting the sagging look. THe only difference is mine are not like golf balls in socks, they are like melons in a wind-sock.

Hideous - but just about ok in a bra.

Pixie - for my height (5ft5) and my frame size, my recommened weight is 8.5! I'm going to aim for 9.5 and see how I feel there...

:)
Bethx

Back