Boobs...Help!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Hey all

Yes, once again I am lowering the tone and talking about my rack :D

I have lost about 4 1/2 stone now, not a single ounce of which appears to be off of my boobs! As a result I have gone from a 42G to I reckon now a 38J!!!!!!

I am cleary losing from around my chest/back, but the actual mammories seem to be staying put (apart from their rapid descent in a southerly direction :rolleyes:).

I wouldnt mind so much, but it is really really affecting my back - I am in agony :cry:The pain is in the middle to top of my back and is purely because my jugs are so stupidly big right now! Which would be great if I was a Page 3 model, but I'm not, I'm a mummy to a 13month old who wants me to play with her all the time and pick her up, and I can't because my god darn back is killing me

Darling you sound like you need a better bra!

Are you wearing the right size? Either make your way to bravissimo, or get a fabulous sports bra that will redistrubute the offending appendages, so it is (they are) carried on your shoulders not on your back.

A really good one (I swear by it) is called the frog bra. Once it's on nothing moves and it will shrink with you.

Title Nine - The Frog Bra - No Bouncing Ever

or the last resort bra looks great too - but I don't have one, so can't comment!

I CAN SYMPATHIZE, I HAVE 36JJ BOOBS AND EVERY TIME IVE LOST BEFORE, 5ST AND THEN 6ST I DIDNT LOOSE ALOT OFF MY BOOBS!! WENT DOWN TO 32GG:sigh:
BUT DEFINATLY GET A GOOD BRA THAT IS SO TRUE, ALL THE BEST TIZ:)

Hi, I am in the same situation. I have lost almost 4 stones but my bust does not seem to be getting any smaller so I still feel massive up top! I have gone from 38J to 34H which is frankly getting ridiculous!! My CDC says it will go from there eventually but I am not convinced! I really feel for you as I know what a nightmare they are, although I am lucky that I don't have back pain at the mo x

sorry, forgot to add that I went to Rigby and Pellar and after waiting for 1 hour to be seen they ahd ONE bra for me. However it is the best bra ever for support and is made by Goddess x

The frog bra only seems to go up to a 40D, which is no good sadly, but like the concept. Will go and have a look at bravissimo. Just need something more supportive that isnt going to bankrupt me - after all I plan to shirnk out of quickly enough, around the chest if not the boobs themselves!

Do they sell it in the UK? the website you posted was american

only if your transgendered me thinks. FTM=female to male

Back