Boofaloos diary - This is it!!

boofaloo

Gold Member
HI Guys

Well i am starting calorie counting again tomorrow and am feeling really excited cos i know if i stick to it it really works!!!

I lost a stone earlier this year through calorie counting and exercise but let things slide a bit and most of the weight has come back on.

I know from past experience that i need to write things down so i have decided to start a diary from the beginning so you can kick my butt if i start to slip or become complacent.

I'm in this for the long haul as i have just over 5 stone to lose. I have finished child bearing - Thank Goodness!!!! So have no excuse now not to get rid of this flab and become a yummy mummy!!!

Apologies in advance for rambling - i'm terrible at it but it helps me sort my head out. I'll hopefully keep it entertaining as my life is usually full of fun and silliness!!

So lets get started - This is it!!!!!

Hi there :) You sound in a similar position to me. I can't believe what kids have done to my stomach (and wobbly bits everywhere!) but I've also been shocking about leaving it for so long after having kids before doing anything about it.

Diaries are great. Mine's keeping me on the straight and narrow (for now!)

:)

Thanks guys for replying - its good to know i'm not on my own for this journey.

Day 1 has gone fine - had about 1200 calories today but done about 300 in exercise so feeling fine.
Have to admit to nibbling on unhealthy stuff which although is allowed if its within my calories makes me feel like i've done rubbish if that makes any sense to anyone!!
I have loved reading diaries and other peoples experiences of calorie counting over the last day or so. I can see what fantastic results others have had and it makes me feel lods more positive.
I need to plan better - i went out today without breakfast and didnt take any lunch to work. I bought a can of diet coke and a sandwich but then had quite a big portion of lasagne tonight as i was starving!!
I also mead bread and butter pudding for my hubby and had a couple of mouthfuls. It was so divine but i reckon it was 100 calories a mouthful!!

So tomorrow is another day and i am going to take fruit to work for brekkie and then soup for lunch. I think it'll be omlette for tea or beans on toast. Also going to plan some exercise tomorrow. Think i may go swimming.

It's all gone a bit pear shaped!! Went out on new years eve and ate loads then have had a massive meal today!!!!
I'm not going to let it stop me but it has set back my week some what!!! Lol :) :)
Also my computers broken so I'm having to use my iPhone so if I'm a bit AWOL that's why!!
Good luck everyone - chat soon. X

Good luck Helen! I am a newbie to all this but have started a diary and it has helped me focus loads already x

I'm back on the cc wagon! Have stuck to my caorie allowance and have done some serious exercising!
I'm back to work tomorrow so back into a routine. I am planning to have toast or cereal for breakfast and then soup and fruit for lunch. Dinner will be a small portion of whatever i make for the family around 500 calories worth.
I am horse riding twice a week, wii fit twice a week and swimming twice a week.
I feel a lot better now i have a 'plan' and now things are getting back to some kind of normality after christmas!! :)
I have loads of parties and weddings coming up, the soonest is on February 5th. I would like to be a stone less by then so need to really focus.
So from tomorrow i'll be writing down EVERYTHING i eat! I think thats the only way i'm going to stay on track and you guys can see then how i'm doing.
Right i'm off to get some inspiration from your posts on here. x

Whoop! Go Helen! That sounds like real fighting talk! Parties and weddings are the best motivators! Xxx

Way to go! Definitely cheering you on here :D

Wahoo!!! Go Helen!!! Keep up the hard work!!! x

Back