Boof's restart

Sorry to hear about your friend hun, and sorry I keep losing your diary, can never remeber where to find it!!! Have subscribed now, good luck for the weigh in, see ya in the morning for a chat x

Good evening Boofaloo, I just popped in to see how today has gone.Hope it has been easier than the last couple.

Hi all.

I have been really busy the last day or so. Tonight is the first minute i've had to come on the comp and i've only got 5 mins so a quick update!!

I lost 2lbs this week. I am pleased with that as i had nibbled on rubbish!!
New day new start today and it's gone ok. Have managed the diet but feel rubbish, not ill just fed up!!
Had a chat with a friend today though and she said in 9 weeks i could be at goal. That has really hit home so head down now and eye on the prize, i can do this!!

Hope everyone is well. Will have time tomorrow to have a good sit down and catch up so until then. Keep smiling. :)

Well done ... 2lbs is pretty good considering you "cheated" a little

Not too much to go now .. summer is coming!! C'mon girlie you can do it!!

Hi all.

I have been really busy the last day or so. Tonight is the first minute i've had to come on the comp and i've only got 5 mins so a quick update!!

I lost 2lbs this week. I am pleased with that as i had nibbled on rubbish!!
New day new start today and it's gone ok. Have managed the diet but feel rubbish, not ill just fed up!!
Had a chat with a friend today though and she said in 9 weeks i could be at goal. That has really hit home so head down now and eye on the prize, i can do this!!

Hope everyone is well. Will have time tomorrow to have a good sit down and catch up so until then. Keep smiling. :)

Yup, 9 weeks hun, and counting, come on, dont think of tomorrow as day 4, think of it as another day closer to goal, thinkin of ya x

-2lb is fine.
Isn't it about time you celebrated your cumulative weight loss & updated your ticker?
Keep it up for next week

You doin ok hun????

hey helen,

hows it goin, 9 weeks sounds gooooood - time flies !! u got any plans for summer - a nice holiday is a good reward for the weight u will loose !!!!

Hey everyone.

Just dont seem to have time to get on the computer lately. Been so busy!!

Diet has got to a dead end. I had a few medical problems last week and when i went to see the doctor he told me it was because i wasnt taking in enough calories. My activity levels have increased so much lately that he says my body is struggling to cope.
I am waiting to see my counsellor on thursday so we can discuss things. Typically though i havent been 'good' whilst wating to see what my options are, i've well and truly slipped back to my old ways.

However, I do want to lose weight i just need to maybe move up to 790 or 1000 cals. It just depends what my CDC says - i'll update you when i know.

I have still managed to hold onto my 2 lb loss and am still aiming to have lost my weight for my holiday in June.

Hope everyone is ok - will go update while i have a minute although i can hear the kids wrecking the house as i type!!

Good luck .. your first priority is your health, so maybe 790 or 1000 will be better for you!!

Good luck with whatever you decide!!

Back